Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,248 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:15 AM

Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? (24300 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / The Basic Reason Why Nigeria Marriages Fail - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by ElsonMorali: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
Makarous:
your argument is lopsided.. Ok?? Think objectively and rationally on this issue, then, you would get it. Cheers.

You are hilarious. cheesy
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
CeeKay17:

No he doesn't. God knows the expected outcome of everything, e.g he knows what will happen if I go left, right, front or back, but he doesn't know which way I'm going to go (only me know that)
He knew what will happen if Adam ate the apple, but he didn't know if Adam will eat the apple or not, otherwise he wouldn't have put it there in the first place.
Which means God has a will and plan for everything, but not everything goes according to his plan. There's this post I saw on Facebook in 2016. When I find it I'll post it here
This is completely false. God does know everything before they happen. Even thoughts your are yet to think or imagine he knows. The one who created everything out of nothing has His design already. But He has given his creatures the freewill of choice. Angels were tested in eternity and some failed. We are being tested in time. And the instruments of these tests on we humans is those rebellious angels. God in His own sovereign will has put certain things in place and has said, " if you do this, this is what will happen to you. But if you do this, this is what you'll reap". He was, is and is to come. Saying He doesn't know what choices you'll make is limiting Him.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by Tripleclick(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Oh Lawd!!!

God does not own this world?

Wow. When you get to church next week Sunday just help me tell your pastor say e no dey try at all.
Yes... God does not own this world.. This world is full of evil... That's why he said in the revelation.. This world will pass away and a new one will be created for his children.
Satan also tempted Jesus... Saying.. I will gv u all the wealth of the world if you bow down to me.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by Tripleclick(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Are you aware that you are subjected to temptations because He wills it?
Nobody is above temptation..even Jesus was tested
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by Tripleclick(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Oh Lawd!!!

God does not own this world?

Wow. When you get to church next week Sunday just help me tell your pastor say e no dey try at all.
The parable of the farmer who cultivated on a land and ask his men to allow the weed to grow with the seeds.... Best described this world.. He created this world but men destroyed it.. Now he wanted is to take the seed and burn the rejected
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by collinsfhk(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Blasphemy.

Every death no matter how gruesome is accommodated in God's will.

Nothing that happens in this life is outside the will of God.

That man is a fake. You better change your church. He doesn't know what he's speaking about.

To suggest that some things can happen outside of God's will is to suggest that God is not Omniscient or Omnipotent. That is blasphemy.

Please note thr's different between God's will and the knowledge of God.

I hereby say that every death is not the will of God, but He knows all things.

God has placed before man choices. If you rebel and the consequence happens to be death, will you call that will of God ...

Deuteronomy 30:10 If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

30:11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.

30:12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?

30:13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? 30:14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.

30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by johnnyvid(m): 4:26am On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=Soulless post=68150222][/quote] lol I guess you are a model. bleach your skin to dark colour Hmmmm. happy new week.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You are contradicting yourself.

Point to who is not going to die in this world.

Do you pray to live till you're 300 years old on this earth?

Sometimes I just wonder if people think deep about what they claim they believe in.

If death has been destroyed why do Christina die then?
Those who will be alive when the rapture takes place, and who are ready to meet Jesus. They won't die the death we all know now. They'll be translated into glory.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by CeeKay17: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
This is completely false. God does know everything before they happen. Even thoughts your are yet to think or imagine he knows. The one who created everything out of nothing has His design already. But He has given his creatures the freewill of choice. Angels were tested in eternity and some failed. We are being tested in time. And the instruments of these tests on we humans is those rebellious angels. God in His own sovereign will has put certain things in place and has said, " if you do this, this is what will happen to you. But if you do this, this is what you'll reap". He was, is and is to come. Saying He doesn't know what choices you'll make is limiting Him.
Ok so he knew Adam was going to eat the Apple and he still put it there and told him not to eat it?
During the time of Noah the bible clearly stated that the wickedness of man was so much that God "regretted" creating man.
So God knew what was going to happen and he still created man just so he can destroy us?
Did God know Lucifer was going to become Satan? If yes, so you are saying God intentionally created Satan so he can unleash havoc on mankind?
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by ElsonMorali: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
VannywealthDesi:
Those who will be alive when the rapture takes place, and who are ready to meet Jesus. They won't die the death we all know now. They'll be translated into glory.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? by DavidEsq(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
JourneytoEL:
both, i'm not in a good place to post things, by tomorrow I will send you Bible quotes, p. S I'm a sis grin stay blessed
I'm still waiting for the scriptures o

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? / Pope Francis Washes Prisoners' Feet On Maundy Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.