Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nollywood Actress Hodo Ebun Says She Misses Being Cuddled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Hodo Ebun Says She Misses Being Cuddled (727 Views)

My Sad Ordeal In The Hands Of Hackers – Nigerian Actress, Hodo Ebun Tells Her St / Ebun Oloyede 'Olaiya Igwe': My Tribal Marks, My Only Regret In Life / Ebun Oloyede: My Tribal Marks Gave Me Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Hodo Ebun Says She Misses Being Cuddled by Xquisite360: 8:14am On Jun 03, 2018
Nollywood actress Hodo Ebun has admitted she is single and not searching, but she misses the warm arms of a man wrapped around her at cold nights, most especially, in this rainy season. Speaking with The Sun, she says.

The actress a graduate of English and Literary Studies from University of Calabar, revealed that when she meets the ”right” man she would be ready to date and eventually tie the knot.

“I’m single and not searching, but I won’t lie to you, I miss being cuddled at nights. It has been so cold lately. Sometimes my pillow is my only comfort.

“I’ll be ready to date and eventually marry when I meet the man of my dreams. He must be God fearing, caring and understanding. His pockets must also be intact. He should know that being disrespectful turns me off in a relationship, and on the other hand, honesty turns me on.”
http://www.xquisite360.com/2018/06/nollywood-actress-hodo-ebun-says-she-misses-being-cuddled.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Hodo Ebun Says She Misses Being Cuddled by FlirtyGist: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Nollywood Actress Hodo Ebun Says She Misses Being Cuddled by friendlyadvice: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Nollywood Actress Hodo Ebun Says She Misses Being Cuddled by buchilino(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2018
DIS ONE NEVA READY FOR MARRIAGE. SHE'S GONNA SPEND A LONG TIME BEING LONELY.
Re: Nollywood Actress Hodo Ebun Says She Misses Being Cuddled by angelacj: 9:21am On Jun 03, 2018
Nice lady come my brother has it all

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz Joins Davido At Davido's 30billion Concert In Tanzania(photos) / I Hardly Have Sex – Moyo Lawal / Micheal Jackson: His Transitioning Between 2 races

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.