Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,988 members, 7,909,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:42 AM

Live Hiphop World Awards Update - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Live Hiphop World Awards Update (3432 Views)

Fingers Crossed: Most Anticipated Hiphop Albums Of 2010. / Nigerian "hiphop" Music Scence Is Just As Over Hyped As "nollywood" / HipHop Beef: Most Intresting Beef Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by iz2much: 8:16am On May 30, 2010
Dagrin 4 win the best singles "kondo"
this pple said it contain some explicit content, they just comot song
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by Mobinga: 8:20am On May 30, 2010
Quote from Rhymestein
[Quote]modenine
wins lyricist on the roll for the 5
th consecutive time, 5times in
the 5yr old hiphopworld
awards, Now hiphopworld name
dat category after mode9 lyk
M.I said *mode9 of d
year*, Ruggedman tweeted it
on twitter,MI congratulates him
n called him a legend, now dats
love, i hear terry da rapman
won also, now u knw, this
year, this year, boys re not
smiling[/Quote]
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by dawhizkid1(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2010
Mobinga:

ITS MODO 9!!! Hehe,
Mobinga:

But seriously, who's the contest?
Match Mode9 Badman line 4 line with Pherow's Verse On Sample n tell me which Was Better!
How can "I am not a Star, i'ma bigger Planet dan Jupiter" win Lyricist on d roll. . . . Swtd was even a better Track ~~ Lyrically!
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by Genuflect(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2010
Here we go again
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by dejiariyo1: 8:44am On May 30, 2010
tosinaded@:

Now its clear to me dat the category lyricist on the roll was created so Mode9 can win every year!

How can badman beat swtd 4 d award?

Anyways congrats Modey
da-whizkid:

Match Mode9 Badman line 4 line with Pherow's Verse On Sample n tell me which Was Better!
How can "I am not a Star, i'ma bigger Planet dan Jupiter" win Lyricist on d roll. . . . Swtd was even a better Track ~~ Lyrically!

If its was modenine that spits "you benitez (beneath us) like rafa", this forum go down go gaga but since na m.i its okay and deserves to win.

"I am not a Star, i'ma bigger Planet dan Jupiter", i think am quite late but pls tell me what is wrong with that line and pls dont tell me a star is bigger than a jupiter,we all know that and modenine never even compared them.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by mailmalc(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2010
Hisses! Generally, 80% of rap lyrics are either dumb or senseless, contradics basic education(all in the name of punchlines), filled wiv unimaginary explanations and meaningless boasting! but funny hw we get to applaud and say the rapper is dope grin Maybe it's time we stick to peeps like 'em Talib, Common and uhmmmm Eminem.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by tosinaded(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2010
Hiss. . .how can any1 try to justify badman as a lyrical song? It beats my imagination
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by dejiariyo1: 9:22am On May 30, 2010
tosinaded@:

Hiss. . .how can any1 try to justify badman as a lyrical song? It beats my imagination

yea same here, just that u have not tell me a better song in that category, somebody wants to die?
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by eldee(m): 9:26am On May 30, 2010
tosinaded@:

I think it was more about Modenine himself than Badman.
I would have preferred if they gave him the award for Rhyme Tite or sumn else, but they obviously felt otherwise.

They shouldn't be playing with rap categories, that's the easiest way to lose their credibility because no other genre is individually scrutinised by fans like rap music.
We know Modenine deserves the award, but come on . . . not for the M.I impersonation.

deji.ariyo:

If its was modenine that spits "you benitez (beneath us) like rafa", this forum go down go gaga but since na m.i its okay and deserves to win.

"I am not a Star, i'ma bigger Planet dan Jupiter", i think am quite late but pls tell me what is wrong with that line and pls dont tell me a star is bigger than a jupiter,we all know that and modenine never even compared them.

Nah dude . . .you're not 'late' you're slow.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by Nobody: 9:27am On May 30, 2010
Genuflect:

Here we go again
Lmao! Someone even said off twitter that he's sure Modo and Ayo went to the same poly. Come on guys, give what is due to Caesar unto Caesar.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by dejiariyo1: 9:45am On May 30, 2010
eldee:

I think it was more about Modenine himself than Badman.
I would have preferred if they gave him the award for Rhyme Tite or sumn else, but they obviously felt otherwise.

They shouldn't be playing with rap categories, that's the easiest way to lose their credibility because no other genre is individually scrutinised by fans like rap music.
We know Modenine deserves the award, but come on . . . not for the M.I impersonation.

Nah dude . . .you're not 'late' you're slow.

Baseless, Even M.i called him a legend on twitter, and of all pple ruggedman tweeted his name, so if yu all still crying foul,pls continue the pple that matters have showed love.

calling modenine flow on badman M.I impersonation shows u actually no nothing about modenine, go and listen to Africa by modenine and come back to tell me if the flow wasnt swtiched as well.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by eldee(m): 9:49am On May 30, 2010
deji.ariyo:

Baseless, Even M.i called him a legend on twitter, and of all pple ruggedman tweeted his name, so if yu all still crying foul,pls continue the pple that matters have showed love.

calling modenine flow on badman M.I impersonation shows u actually no nothing about modenine, go and listen to Africa by modenine and come back to tell me if the flow wasnt swtiched as well.

So because M.I called Modenine a legend means Badman deserves the award??
You see why I avoid arguments with dumbos like you??
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by dejiariyo1: 9:55am On May 30, 2010
eldee:

So because M.I called Modenine a legend means Badman deserves the award??
You see why I avoid arguments with dumbos like you??

I know its not far from you, always result to insut, typical of a clown,you cant have an arguement without turning them into insults and abuse,Grow up dude,this is meant to be a forum and dont expect everyone to believe in ur histrionic personality disorder.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by Mobinga: 9:57am On May 30, 2010
Omo. Let the fights begin.
*checks the thread*
*goes back to play gta 4*
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by eldee(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2010
deji.ariyo:

I know its not far from you, always result to insut, typical of a clown,you cant have an arguement without turning them into insults and abuse,Grow up dude,this is meant to be a forum and dont expect everyone to believe in your  histrionic personality disorder.

If you think I'm being an e-bully, you stop being an e-idiot.

How can you bring such a daft reason in an argument?? That's an insult to my intelligence.
M.I and Ruggedman showed love . . . so 'the people that matter' have agreed that Badman deserves it. . .lol.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by Nobody: 10:06am On May 30, 2010
eldee:

LMAO! Gotta love Nairaland. WC with 5 Headies is garnering less argument. Common Lyricist on the roll, people don dey e-comot_shirt dey e-blow each other
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by eldee(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2010
arkinses:

LMAO! Gotta love Nairaland. WC with 5 Headies is garnering less argument. Common Lyricist on the roll, people don dey e-comot_shirt dey e-blow each other

Hehehehe . . . me I no dey e-comot_shirt, I nor get six-pack. cheesy cheesy

But that's what I said, hiphop awards are more scrutinised than other genres.
People break down hiphop songs to see what's up, no one would blink if Badman won Song of the Year.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by dejiariyo1: 10:22am On May 30, 2010
eldee:

How can you bring such a daft reason in an argument?? That's an insult to my intelligence.
M.I and Ruggedman showed love . . . so 'the people that matter' have agreed that Badman deserves it. . .lol.

Dude u still spewing gibberish where in my post did i say they agreed he won? I think you need to fix ur psychosomatic issues or else jumpoff the cliff.

You always of topic when its seems u dont know what to say anymore, all i said was pple have moved on and wshed him well but here u using Alabukun to someone else migrane.
You came out here Typing modenine was impersonating M.I on badman but u refuse to see that he had same flow on Africa, a track that was done like 5 years ago.

Autophilia is part of what you going through at the moment and i hope u seek help before its too late, Goodluck on that
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by Nobody: 10:26am On May 30, 2010
eldee:

But that's what I said, hiphop awards are more scrutinised than other genres.
People break down hiphop songs to see what's up, no one would blink if Badman won Song of the Year.
+ the awards are also subject public votes so why's everyone making it sound like Modo paid Ayo. Chocolate City is a bigger record label in terms of PR, has the most current people on its shoulder & financially stable compared to Red Eye Muzik so if at all anyone had more means to affecting the outcome of results, nine couldn't spare 5 on it.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by eldee(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2010
@dejiariyo

'Psychosomatic issues', 'Autophilia'?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you like e-go_hang_yourself??
You're a disgrace to Nairaland . . . I seriously don't see myself arguing with someone that's confused enough to bring sumn into a debate and then come out the next second to say it was irrelevant.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by eldee(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2010
arkinses:

+ the awards are also subject public votes so why's everyone making it sound like Modo paid Ayo. Chocolate City is a bigger record label in terms of PR, has the most current people on its shoulder & financially stable compared to Red Eye Muzik so if at all anyone had more means to affecting the outcome of results, nine couldn't spare 5 on it.

If public views cause that kind of big error, then they should rename the award Fans Lyricist on the Roll award.
They shouldn't leave these things to imbeciles like Dejiariyo to decide grin grin
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by Nobody: 10:32am On May 30, 2010
eldee:

They shouldn't leave these things to imbeciles like Dejiariyo to decide grin grin
Lol. . . e-shirt_comoting
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by eldee(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2010
arkinses:

Lol. . . e-shirt_comoting

Nah, more like e-give_am_slap_for_ogor grin grin
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by dejiariyo1: 10:39am On May 30, 2010
eldee:

If public views cause that kind of big error, then they should rename the award Fans Lyricist on the Roll award.

Imbecility must have being running in your family for you to actually label pple imbeciles, , move on and stop ranting like you bleeding from your backside.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by javalove(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2010
ALL HAIL THE SUPER LYRICIST MODENIZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATERS MUST TO TALK!!!!

SWTD IS A GOOD SONG BUT NOT GOOD ENUF TO BEAD BADMAN LYRUCALLY

@ELDEE

U R FOND OF SAYING MI IS BERRA THAN MODENINE, NOW MI CALLED MODENINE A LEGEND FOR THE SECOND TIME. .

SEE, FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS, NO NIGERIAN RAPPER CAN BEAT MODENINE LYRICALLY, BY THEN MODENINE WUD BE 53 OR 54 YEARS OLD. . LOL

CONGRATS MODENINE
CONGRATS TERRY
CONGRATS MY HOME BOY WANDE COAL

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by tosinaded(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2010
arkinses:

GUY NO COME DEY SPIN DODO FOR US HERE O!
Awa o kola ijebu jor
THE LYRICIST ON THE ROLL IS NOT OPEN TO PUBLIC VOTING!
THAT WAS THE INFO BEFORE THE AWARD. .THEY CLAIM A PANEL OF JUDGES DECIDE WHO WINS!
WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT TELL U?

THERE JOB IS TO PUT CREDIBLE SONGS UP 4 NOMINATION AND GET THE PUBLIC TO VOTE!
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by eldee(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2010
Dejiariyo

'Imbecility must have being running in your family for you to actually label someone an slowpoke'

Hehehe . . . just look at what you posted and tell me you think this makes sense. grin grin grin grin grin

BTW . . . I didn't label you a slowpoke, you said 'I think I'm late', I said, nah, the technical word is 'slow'.
I only stated the obvious.

I'm done with you homie . . . I don't want to be blamed for you post-traumatic stress.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by Nobody: 10:48am On May 30, 2010
tosinaded@:

GUY NO COME DEY SPIN DODO FOR US HERE O!
Awa o kola ijebu jor
THE LYRICIST ON THE ROLL IS NOT OPEN TO PUBLIC VOTING!
THAT WAS THE INFO BEFORE THE AWARD. .THEY CLAIM A PANEL OF JUDGES DECIDE WHO WINS!
WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT TELL U?

THERE JOB IS TO PUT CREDIBLE SONGS UP 4 NOMINATION AND GET THE PUBLIC TO VOTE!
LOL!!! No vex bros.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by tosinaded(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2010
How can u be winning lyricist on the roll. . . .and cnt win best rap single or best rap album?

How come the guy only wins in a category dats not up 4 voting?
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by eldee(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2010
@Javalove

Stop being a Dejiariyo . . . so because M.I calls Modenine a legend means what??
M.I calls Jesse Jags the Greatest . . .meaning Jesse is the best rapper in Nigeria??

It's Sunday morning, go to NASFAT and pray for forgiveness for kissing Modenine's butt. cheesy cheesy
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by dejiariyo1: 10:51am On May 30, 2010
eldee:

Dejiariyo

'Imbecility must have being running in your family for you to actually label someone an slowpoke'

Hehehe . . . just look at what you posted and tell me you think this makes sense. grin grin grin grin grin

BTW . . . I didn't label you a slowpoke, you said 'I think I'm late', I said, nah, the technical word is 'slow'.
I only stated the obvious.

I'm done with you homie . . . I don't want to be blamed for you post-traumatic stress.

Dude are u actually blind, where u getting slowpoke from? ur imbecility is actually showing since u mixing up  imbeciles with slowpoke,

have actually done with you since you failed to tell me why modenine has the particular flow on Badman and Africa.
Re: Live Hiphop World Awards Update by tosinaded(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2010
deji.ariyo:

Dude are u actually blind, where u getting slowpoke from? your imbecility is actually showing since u mixing up  imbeciles with slowpoke,

have actually done with you since you failed to tell me why modenine has the particular flow on Badman and Africa.

are u for real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Double Six Ft. Terry Tha Rapman 'oyibo Man' (PRODUCED BY PHAT WALL MUZIK) / New Video By My Cousin - Nazb Titled Ejeme Uwa Ole / Online Paypal Money Adder No Download Needed Generator New Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.