Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System (1170 Views)

How To Install .tar.bz2 Programs On Ubuntu / How To Install Free SSL For Nginx Web Server On Ubuntu 16.04 Or Ubuntu 18.04 / Print Errors From Notepad, Wordpad, Microsoft Word And Other Word Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System by Oworock(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2018
Notepad Plus Plus can help you edit all for of codes and mange your text files. Notepad++ has become the leading text editor since the initial for the ability to edit over 50 programing languages at a go without external software needed

If you love to use Notepad++ on Ubuntu, this tutorial will guide you through how to install notepad++ without using wine on your distro. Although, Notepadqq is also available as an alternative to Notepad++ but your interest differ.

Wine is a full name for Wine Is Not an Emulator, this is a software that enabled you to operate a windows software on Ubuntu without stress. Snap is a universal package on Linux which is almost required to for all libraries to work.

Install Notepad++ from Ubuntu Software
Go to Ubuntu Software on your device and read more

https://oworock.com/2018/06/install-notepad-ubuntu-17-10-18-04-via-snap.html
Re: Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System by oyekanwahab(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Notepad ++ is good too

But if you try sublime 3

I can assure you your life would not remain the same if you learn all the function
Re: Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System by Oworock(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
oyekanwahab:
Notepad ++ is good too

But if you try sublime 3

I can assure you your life would not remain the same if you learn all the function

I will try it, and will update you. Hope I don't need to use wine for it?
Re: Install Notepad Plus Plus On Ubuntu Linux System by oyekanwahab(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oworock:

I will try it, and will update you. Hope I don't need to use wine for it?

no u don't need it

Sublime

(1) (Reply)

Hp Compaq 6720s 2hrs Battery 2gb Ram 120gb Hd Duo Core For Just 23k / SOLD ❌❌❌ ✈✳✅12gb Ram /1tb Hdd Core I7 Toshiba Satellite with KEYBOARD LIGHT / Laptop Powerbank Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.