Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,854 members, 7,915,456 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:28 AM

Proof That Nigerians Prefer To Suffer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof That Nigerians Prefer To Suffer (454 Views)

2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll / Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Nigerians Prefer To Suffer by speedyGonzales: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
dplordx:
During the GEJ era, I happen to visit Abuja a dozen times to get part of my money and getting a hotel room in Abuja was insane. From Transcorp to any three stars hotels, everywhere is reserved for VIP. Sirens will be heard everywhere and there was so much stolen money in circulation. Abuja became the circus where money is been tossed around mindlessly. To be candid I hate Buhari because he has stopped that flow of money, and he's pursued all my rich politician clients to I supply for out of the country but the truth that I know deep down is if GEJ had won a 2nd term, most Nigerians will be queuing for bread and beans on the road by now as there was this insane looting. Imagine a former level five project manager in the NDCC buying two houses in Banana Island!!! Imagine a Freshly recruited Navy personally buying a whole building in Gwarimpa and boasting that the oil bunkering militants have made him very rich!!! Imagine a prostitute I used to patronize in Lagos for 5k per night landing in Abuja and getting $1000 for a bj inside an Alhajis keep. I swear no nation can ever continue the way it was under GEJ without been ruined. I just wish this Buhari monkey could fix security. Other than that, he's far better than that mad and crazy fool called Jonathan. Mind you, I became rich under GEJ and currently struggling.

THIS IS PROOF THAT NIGERIANS PREFER TO SUFFER THAN LIVE CONTENTED AND SUCCESSFULLY.

HOW DARE GEJ SHARE THE NATIONAL MOIMOI TO THE COMMON FOLK, PEOPLE NOT SEASONED POLITHEFICIANS.
HOW NAIVE ARE YOU PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS NOT STEALING AS WELL. THERE IS NO SUCCESSFUL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS THAT IS TRUSTWORTHY BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR DUES, THEY DID NOT GET INTO THE POSITION BY THEIR MIGHT ALONE OR BY GOD. ALL THIS MONEY MISSING UNDER BUHARI NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT, BUT THERE ARE THE ONLY ONES LIVING LARGE THIS TIME. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT NIGERIA IS POOR?
GEJ STRATEGY WAS OBVIOUSLY TO CIRCULATE MONEY ENOUGH TO THOSE POOR BUT HAVE A BUSINESS IDEA TO START MAKING THEIR OWN MONEY.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUMS BUT I PREFER A NIGERIA WERE MONEY IS CIRCULATING VERY WELL AND RAPIDLY. MAYBE BLOCK IT GOING OWN OUTSIDE NIGERIA TOO MUCH, SO EVERY ONE GETS A TOUCH AND PASSES IT ALONG, NOT THIS ONE WHERE THOSE IN POWER JUST STOCKPILE IT AT HOME AND CLAIM THERE IS NO MONEY. BTW 9 BILLION NAIRA IS WHAT THE CALABAR SEAPORT MAKES IN A WEEK IN NIGERIA.

WHENEVER, NIGERIANS HERE CORRUPTION THEY BECOME UNNECESSARILY IRRATIONAL, CORRUPTION IS LIKE A SHOT NOISE IT CANNOT BE ELIMINATED IN HUMAN SOCIETY, THE SOLUTION IS TO BUILD A SYSTEM THAT NEGATES HUMAN INFLUENCE, THIS CAN BE ACHIEVE THROUGH A COMBINATION OF BUREAUCRACY, LAWS AND TECHNOLOGY, NOT BY HIRING DOLTS THAT CLAIM THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WITH INTEGRITY.

STOP VOTING IN IDIOTS TO LEAD NIGERIA, SO FAR THE ONLY PERSON THAT WAS WILLING TO TRYING NEW SOLUTIONS TO NIGERIANS PROBLEMS WAS YAR'ADUA, AND NOT JUST RECYCLE OLD POLICIES. ALL OTHERS HAVE BEEN PURE COW DUNG

BTW THIS STORY IS REALLY FISHY... BUT I GUESS NIGERIANS ARE GULLIBLE.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares June 12 ‘democracy Day’ / Ekiti 2018: APC Accused Wike Of Planning To Pay Ekiti Workers’ Salaries / Return To Your Communities, Buratai Tells Idps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.