Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,860 members, 7,980,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP (1118 Views)

President Tinubu's Statement On Killing Of Soldiers In Aba By IPOB Terrorists / Police Storm Abuja Area, Arrest People While Celebrating Buhari's Victory.Photos / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by Meekdon: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
Former Governor of Abia State and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, has reacted to reports quoting him as saying that he killed people when he was a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
According to the former governor, he was quoted out of context in an interview he granted journalists after the South East executive committee meeting of the APC held in Abuja last Wednesday.
“I did not say I used to kill people during congress when I was a member of the PDP”, he said.
“Rather, I pointed out that due to political rivalry and other vices, people used to die during congresses in the PDP.
“I am not only a law-abiding Nigerian but also a devout Catholic who does not believe in ungodly and inhuman acts. I have never killed anyone and will never do such nor engage anyone to kill on my behalf.
“People should not twist my interview to suit their selfish, wicked and barbaric ambitions. I am a man of peace and I can never derail from the path of peace.”
The former governor, while advising media outfits especially online platforms to verify information before disseminating, urged Nigerians “to disregard the false, malicious and wicked news.”

source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/06/orji-kalu-clears-air-on-killing-people.html

Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by Switruth: 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
No be only clear air. Na clear smoke. Double tongued agbero

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
" I used to kill when I was in PDP"
Orji Uzo Kalu.
1/6/2018.

This man should stop this his damage control .The video is all over the internet for the world and even your generation to come will see it and spit on your grave after your death

Again you are not a Christian let alone Catholic, you belong to satanic world.
Stop bringing Catholicism into your misery
We reject you!
We renounce you!.
Esu !

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by peteregwu(m): 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2018
Don't mind that satanist, evil man. Now that you are speaking because you are in Apc. You joined Apc so that the corrupt charges against you will be dropped, ole

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by Omeokachie: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
After thought.

What the mind thinks, the mouth speaks.

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.
Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by musa234(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
This man is high on codeine.. He's really doing everything humanly possible to look like a saint hence painting the same party under which he stole billions to be evil.. Both Apc and Pdp are calamities..

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by millomaniac: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
I knew he would soon clear, anyway he will be clearing this one for a very long time.
Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by Paperwhite(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
“I am not only a law-abiding Nigerian but also a devout Catholic who does not believe in ungodly and inhuman acts. I have never killed anyone and will never do such nor engage anyone to kill on my behalf.
Meanwhile OUK have actually crossed over to the haven of killers.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by Paperwhite(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
" I used to kill when I was in PDP"
Orji Uzo Kalu.
1/6/2018.

This man should stop this his damage control, the video is all over the internet for the world and even your generation to come will see it and spit on your grave after your death........."
Nothing new here-all APC members & zombies all have lies richly engrained in their DNA hence they're always saying,denying & counter-denying. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by ezegold4we: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Orji kalu is an illiterate lier, this stigima will forever stick with u,

He has been talking trash for the past one month.
Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by nairavsdollars(f): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
mad talkative
Re: Orji Kalu Clears Air On ‘killing People’ While In PDP by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sycophancy gone wrong. Idiot,just for Buhari to see you as a nice person,you implicated yourself. Fool. You should be arrested.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB DIPLOMACY: The Right Behavior Of A Prospectus State Actor / Ekiti Election: APC Defeats PDP In Fayose’s Local Government / Primate Ayodele Reveals The Year Nigeria Will Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.