Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Dice Ailes Reacts To Allegations Of Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dice Ailes Reacts To Allegations Of Fraud (365 Views)

Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dice Ailes Reacts To Allegations Of Fraud by Meekdon: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nigerian singer, Damilola Alesh, popularly known as Dice Ailes has addressed accusations of fraud leveled against him.

The allegations emerged after the singer announced he bought a house in Lagos and a new Mercedes Benz car.
In a chat with Punch, he said: “As illegal as it may seem, it’s simply hard work and God that gave me the house and a new car.
“My prayers have always been for God to bless me in ways that would confuse and shock people. It’s evident that God is real and prayers work. I do just music and God has blessed me.
“Since I came to the limelight, I never looked back. I have learnt that anything is achievable if you put your mind to it and there is no excuse for failure.
“My parents know my struggles as opposed to the fans on social media. They see the process; in fact, they are a part of it. All I do is try to make them proud. I’m thankful to God for all my achievements thus far.
“Life is generally hard and success isn’t an easy road. But I’ve been able to attain some of the goals I set for myself, which include improving the quality of my life and the people around me. I’m grateful for this.”

source:http://www.kendogist.com/2018/06/dice-ailes-reacts-to-allegations-of.html

Re: Dice Ailes Reacts To Allegations Of Fraud by bayocanny: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
the one you said up there is story for mami water.

I can still remember the interview you granted shortly after you release one of your single titled "otedola with the money ".
you actually led credence to what inspired you to compose the song. stop deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Writes Goodbye Post As Her Lungs And Heart Fails / Sensational Music Act Secky Taking The Nigerian Music Industry By Storm / Drake Back On The Gram Says "Nobody Really Know What I Been Through"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.