Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Full List Of Winners At Hiphop World Awards 2010 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Full List Of Winners At Hiphop World Awards 2010 (772 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Headies 2015 / Davido Loses Out in 5 Nominations At Channel O Awards-2014, List Of Winners / Nigerian Entertainment Awards 2012 : List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List Of Winners At Hiphop World Awards 2010 by Kinezeala(m): 6:10am On May 30, 2010
artiste of the year
wande coal
album of the year
mushin 2 mohits(wande coal)
best r n b/ pop album
mushin 2 mohits(wande coal)
song of the year
yori yori(bracket)
next rated
skunki
producer of the year
don jazzy
best music video
the finest by clarence peters
best vocal performance-male-
no stars - darey
best vocal performance-female-
keeper of my dreams - lara george
best pop single
you bad(wande coal)
best street hop
free madness(terry g)
lyricist on the roll
mode 9
revelation of the year
wande coal
best rap album
c.e.o(dagrin)
best collbo of the year
kokoroko(kefee ft timaya)
best recording of the year
heaven please(timi dakolo ft m.i)
best r n b single
strong thing(banky w)
best rap single
sample(terry da rapman ft stereoman and pheroushuz)
http://www./2010/05/full-list-of-winners-at-hiphopworld.html#
Re: Full List Of Winners At Hiphop World Awards 2010 by holotee(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2010
Mehn! Was following via twitter till like 12:30am.
Wande coal is on the roll,
Re: Full List Of Winners At Hiphop World Awards 2010 by orlean: 8:18am On May 30, 2010
i placed my bet om wande coal and he became the toast of the nite. congrats bro. Kelly handsome catch him if you can.
Re: Full List Of Winners At Hiphop World Awards 2010 by binigurl07: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2010
smiley

(1) (Reply)

New Video For Mo Cheddah & Chuddy K - Shampoo / Songs Available From Asa's New Album "beautiful Imperfection" / Canadian Tourist Takes Indecent Photos Of Lagos & Its Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.