Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:45 AM

Sick For A Long Time Despite All Efforts Made? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sick For A Long Time Despite All Efforts Made? (514 Views)

Foods To Eat When You Are Sick For Quick Recovery / Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick For A Long Time Despite All Efforts Made? by temigreat(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Do you know that many diseases that refuse to go away are associated with a decrease in a natural chemical in the body called GLUTATHIONE?
Do you know that after age 20 years, the ability of the human body to make glutathione as required reduces? if so we invite you to fight and reverse your disease with RIBOCEINE from Max international,USA.
Riboceine is a product of 25 years of research that is patented in America. it is the No. I glutathione enhancer in the world. For more information contact me on: 08180214104.

Re: Sick For A Long Time Despite All Efforts Made? by dabis201(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
How much is it?
Re: Sick For A Long Time Despite All Efforts Made? by temigreat(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2018
dabis201:
How much is it?

1 of it is 10k
Re: Sick For A Long Time Despite All Efforts Made? by temigreat(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Do you know that many diseases that refuse to go away are associated with a decrease in a natural chemical in the body called GLUTATHIONE?
Do you know that after age 20 years, the ability of the human body to make glutathione as required reduces? if so we invite you to fight and reverse your disease with RIBOCEINE from Max international,USA.
Riboceine is a product of 25 years of research that is patented in America. it is the No. I glutathione enhancer in the world. For more information contact me on: 08180214104.

(1) (Reply)

Switch Your Brand Of Daily Use Product And Get Paid For It Weekly / Naturals Ways To Cure Pimples / Everything About Menstruation And Menstruation Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.