Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,086 members, 7,946,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

I'm Yet To Receive The N7 Million I Won From Celebrity Housemate - Eniola Badmus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Yet To Receive The N7 Million I Won From Celebrity Housemate - Eniola Badmus (744 Views)

"You Paid Me N5 Million, I Must Perform," Portable Tells Celestial Church / Laycon Show Off The Innoson Car He Won From Big Brother Naija House / If I Had Won The N85 Million, I Won’t Give Erica A Dime – Kiddwaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Yet To Receive The N7 Million I Won From Celebrity Housemate - Eniola Badmus by goldcoinhub: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Nollywood actress and producer, Eniola Badmus, who was the winner of the maiden edition of the reality TV show Celebrity Housemates, has voiced out on the delay she is getting in claiming her N7 million prize.

After more than three months after the show ended, Badmus said she is starting to have a feeling the show was a scam.

The organisers had announced her winner of the show, saying she would get N7 million as the prize for winning.

The show, which aired on DSTV channels 252 and 256, began on January 12 and ended on February 12.

“This is one thing I really don’t want to discuss right now because Celebrity Housemate was for me a platform where I could learn one or two things and where I was able to coexist with other people, things that we were not used to in our house that we had to go out to learn,” the actress told HipTv.

“Also, about the money, I’m yet to receive my money. To me, I see them like a scam but we will sort it out.”

The celebrities who took part in the show were Ruggedman, Yomi Fash-Lanso, Eniola Badmus, Emmanuel Ikubuese, Peggy Ovire, Bolanle Ninalowo, Funky Mallam, Muma Gee, Fredrick Leonard, Ada Ameh, Ogenna Ekwubiri and Doris Simeon.

https://lailasnews.com/i-am-yet-to-receive-the-n7-million-i-won-from-reality-tv-show-eniola-badmus/

lalasticlala

Re: I'm Yet To Receive The N7 Million I Won From Celebrity Housemate - Eniola Badmus by Homeboiy: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Oh doh
Re: I'm Yet To Receive The N7 Million I Won From Celebrity Housemate - Eniola Badmus by itspzpics(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Ping dem nah
Re: I'm Yet To Receive The N7 Million I Won From Celebrity Housemate - Eniola Badmus by sholatem(f): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Haba since when?she won b4 bba finish sef
Re: I'm Yet To Receive The N7 Million I Won From Celebrity Housemate - Eniola Badmus by GistMore: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Popular Conjoined Twins Maria And Consolata Die Aged 21 / Kanye West's "Ye" Album Is Leading Fans To Burna Boy's "Ye" / Linda Ikeji Meets Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.