Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,411 members, 7,978,295 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover (884 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by elitebeautytips: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Looking pretty or beautiful is a matter of perception. If you're confident about it in your mind, it will show in the way you behave, lending an instant radiance to your personality. But if outward beauty is what you're aiming for―and that's important too―there are a few concrete steps you need to take.

We're listing the steps right here.

1) Hygiene is above all else.

A clean, fresh-smelling person is instantly attractive―there are no two ways about it. Therefore, make it a point to shower everyday, cleanse yourself all over, and shampoo your hair regularly. Not only will this make you feel fresh, it will also keep your skin and hair healthy and clean. Similarly, follow a rigorous dental hygiene routine; brush your teeth twice a day because bad breath is the yuckiest thing in the world. Ensure that your nails aren't broken or chipped―unkempt hands and fingernails can be very unattractive, no matter how "pretty" your face is. The same applies to your feet―keep your toenails clipped, or file them in a decent shape. Remember to regularly slough off the dead skin from your feet to keep them soft and pretty.

2) 'Pretty' doesn't happen overnight.

You have to keep working hard towards looking pretty, as ignoring the basic needs of your body won't reap any benefits. So, make it a point to eat regular, healthy meals everyday, so your skin and hair can gain the nutrients they need to look nice. No kind of cosmetics can help you if your body lacks basic nutrition. Next, remember that your skin needs to be cleaned and moisturized at the end of each day, and this is an absolute rule. In case you wear makeup, be sure to thoroughly remove it before bedtime, as it can clog your pores and result in acne. Regular moisturizing will keep your skin supple and youthful, and if you're also eating right, lend it a nice, healthy glow...Contine reading herehttps://elitebeautytips..com/2018/06/how-to-look-pretty-without-make-up.html?m=1[color=#990000]

Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by MissRaine69(f): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
What would be most helpful would have been a picture of a beautiful (Black) Nigerian woman with no lace front or layer layer upon layer of make up. That would have emphasised what it is you are trying to say. Not sure many can identify with the Caucasian woman on your post. We have a problem of people bleaching their skin as it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by Dillusionist(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
MissRaine69:
What would be most helpful would have been a picture of a beautiful (Black) Nigerian woman with no lace front or layer layer upon layer of make up. That would have emphasised what it is you are trying to say. Not sure many can identify with the Caucasian woman on your post. We have a problem of people bleaching their skin as it is.
you nailed it.cheesy
Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by CAPSLOCKED: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2018

21ST CENTURY WOMEN HAVE BEEN WIRED TO BELIEVE THAT THEY CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT MAKEUP.
I DOUBT ANYBODY WILL CONSIDER READING THIS THREAD AFTER SEEING THE TOPIC.

1 Like

Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

21ST CENTURY WOMEN HAVE BEEN WIRED TO BELIEVE THAT THEY CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT MAKEUP.
I DOUBT ANYBODY WILL CONSIDER READING THIS THREAD AFTER SEEING THE TOPIC.

Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by Saff(f): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=AnonyNymous post=68151236][/quote] so much better without the makeup. Wow
Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saff:
so much better without the makeup. Wow
I know, right?? I don't think women with makeup on realise how similar they all look. . .

1 Like

Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by CAPSLOCKED: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=AnonyNymous post=68151236][/quote]

THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND IT. OUT OF PITY, MANY GUYS THROW FALSE COMPLIMENTS THEIR WAY ONLY TO KILL THEM WITH MOCKERY WHEN THEY'RE NOT CLOSE.

SOME LOOK GOOD WITH IT THOUGH. OTHERS CAUSE NIGHTMARE.

1 Like

Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by Saff(f): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I know, right?? I don't think women with makeup on realise how similar they all look. . .
yeah I know. I’m trying reduce my makeup, it’s taking a toll on my skin. I think I look better without it lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saff:
yeah I know. I’m trying reduce my makeup, it’s taking a toll on my skin. I think I look better without it lol.
That's great smiley Being comfortable with your natural face is the best. Gives you one less thing to worry about grin grin Men have been attracted to, and falling in love with beautiful ladies before makeup was invented.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by Saff(f): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
AnonyNymous:

That's great smiley Being comfortable with your natural face is the best. Gives you one less thing to worry about grin grin Men have been attracted to, and falling in love with beautiful ladies before makeup was invented.
Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by Divay22(f): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
I have almost 10 YouTube videos already on makeup(excluding the ones i have deleted) but ordinary eyebrow i can't draw.
I can only say, stick to what works for you (Too much of makeup is really not good, cos even you won't like yourself without the makeup on grin)
Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by CAPSLOCKED: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Divay22:
I have almost 10 YouTube videos already on makeup(excluding the ones i have deleted) but ordinary eyebrow i can't draw.
I can only say, stick to what works for you (Too much of makeup is really not good, cos even you won't like yourself without the makeup on grin)

DAZ BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'S THE ULTIMATE.

IF YOU DON'T DO IT FOR A LONG TIME, YOU GET USED TO YOUR REAL FACE.
Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by CAPSLOCKED: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2018
AnonyNymous:

DOES LOVE DEPEND ON MAKEUP?
I DOUBT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SLEEP AND WAKE UP WITH MADE UP FACES AND JEWELRY.

I'M SURE MANY MEN GET ATTRACTED TO THE SHINNY FACES, AND REGRET THEIR DECISIONS ON THE FIRST MORNING.

1 Like

Re: How To Look Pretty Without Makeup For Your Boyfriend\crush\lover by Divay22(f): 4:20am On Jun 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DAZ BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT'S THE ULTIMATE.

IF YOU DON'T DO IT FOR A LONG TIME, YOU GET USED TO YOUR REAL FACE.
Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

She Didn't Call Nor Flash? / Is This A Sign That A Married Woman Is Interested In Me? / 35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.