Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Want A Thriving Vagina? Read How To Make Your Vagina Taste & Smell Better - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Want A Thriving Vagina? Read How To Make Your Vagina Taste & Smell Better (426 Views)

Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Stop Using Toothpaste To Tighten Your Vagina - Expert / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want A Thriving Vagina? Read How To Make Your Vagina Taste & Smell Better by funkeolotu(f): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
I am one of the girls you meet and do not mind throwing and using the word Vagina a lot, we talk about sex generally so we can as well talk about the Vagina thriving.

I’ve always been passionate about the vagina which is why my microbiology final year seminar was centred on the vagina and I learnt a lot during my research so I’m not just dropping points from my head.

A lot of conversations I’ve had about the vagina have made me conclude that a lot of women don’t know their Vagina.

Firstly, the Vagina is the passage inside your body, not the exterior part, that’s the vulva.

Here are the 3 things you must know To Get a Thriving Vagina
http://olotufunke.com/want-a-thriving-vagina-here-are-the-3-things-you-must-know-about-the-vagina
Re: Want A Thriving Vagina? Read How To Make Your Vagina Taste & Smell Better by RemedyLab: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2018
cool
enJoy yOur vaGina iN stYle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Infertility (male And Female) / Aging / Fumigation And Pest Control Servicewoman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.