Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,839 members, 7,872,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary (photos) (1002 Views)

Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday / Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary (photos) by axcerin: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
GistMore.com

Hose On The Rock senior Pastor, paul adefarasin and wife celebrates their wedding anniversary today 3rd may 2018 with lovely pictures.

Share with caption..

Happy Anniversary to the most amazing @pauladefarasin @ifeanyiadefarasin my Papa & Mama in Faith!
A gift to our generation, we are are eternally grateful that you answered the call of God upon your life. Your marriage has been a pacesetter, a road pointer, a solution provider to millions of marriages in our generation.
Thank you for living an exemplary live like Jesus would!
I love you and celebrate you from my heart!
I pray that God keeps you both in Him and continually bless you! .

Gist from GistMore

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/pastor-paul-adefarasin-wife-celebrates-wedding-anniversary-photos

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary (photos) by axcerin: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary (photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
I wish them more years to celebrate, Congrats to them
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife Celebrates Their Wedding Anniversary (photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:36am On Jun 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma, All Loved Up As They Step Out In London | WATCH / Yul Edochie Posts Throwback Photo Of Edochie Family / Raz Kimono Goes Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.