Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,841 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Muslim, Christian And All Religion, Upload Religion Quotes Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim, Christian And All Religion, Upload Religion Quotes Here (1029 Views)

What Really Constitute a Myth. I See All Religion Guilty Of Its Features. / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating / INTERVIEW With Ex-muslim Christian - Pastor Matthew ASHIMOLOWO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim, Christian And All Religion, Upload Religion Quotes Here by segoye2(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2007
Fellow believers,

This thread is aim at educating us all, I know will serve as a saving aid to someone, some group of persons or organisation. Pls try upload  great quotes, text and reference about what you believe. Can be a lift from the scri

Here is mine, I mean the first of it.

At the appointed time the Bridegroom came, not to the earth, as the people expected, but to the Ancient of days in Heaven, to the marriage, the reception of His Kingdom. "they that were ready went in with Him to the marriage, and the door was shut, They were not to be present in person at the marriage; for it takes palce in heaven, while they are upon the earth. The followers of Christ are to "wait for their Lord, when he will return from wedding.' Luke 12: 36
Re: Muslim, Christian And All Religion, Upload Religion Quotes Here by segoye2(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2007
When the work of investigation shall be ended, when the cases of those who in all ages have professed to be followes of Christ have been examined and decided, then, and not till then, Probation will close, and the door of mercy will be shut.

Thus in the one short sentence, they that were ready went in with Him to the Marriage, and the door was shut.
Re: Muslim, Christian And All Religion, Upload Religion Quotes Here by segoye2(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2007
Men cannot with impunity reject the warnings which God in mercy sends them. A message was sent from Heaven to the world in Noah's day, and their salvation depended upon the manner in which they treated that message. Because they rejected the warnings, the Spirit of God was withdrawn from the sinful race, and they perished in the waters of the flood.

In the time of Abraham, mercy ceased to plead with the guilty inhabitants of Sodom, and all but Lot with his wife and two daughters were consumed by the fire sent down from heaven.

So in the days of Christ. The Son of God declared to the unbelieving Jews of that generation, Your house is left unto you desolate. Matt 23:38
Re: Muslim, Christian And All Religion, Upload Religion Quotes Here by pilgrim1(f): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2007
Isaiah 54:17
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

(1) (Reply)

A Man That Has The Earth As His Footstool! / Jesus/isa (pbuh), The Mercy Of God: (with Quaranic Proof) / Praying In The Spirit: How To Talk To God And Get Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.