Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,205 members, 7,939,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt (643 Views)

Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt by activistjohnny(m): 5:22am On Jun 04, 2018
These Kids Are Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather and Anthony Joshua, They Will Bring The World Heavyweight Championship Belt Home. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxbELcWu6Lc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Jun 04, 2018
Lol.
All da best kiddos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt by Mufahsa(m): 5:27am On Jun 04, 2018
See How Them Be Like Kojo.
Re: Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt by AroOkigbo(m): 5:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Do it this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt by activistjohnny(m): 5:42am On Jun 04, 2018
AroOkigbo:
Do it this way
you make me laugh this early morning. I'm smiling before, but you make me laugh. the boxer you posted here can't collect any belt. he can only collect belt of Memes.
Re: Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt by Anigreat: 5:44am On Jun 04, 2018
shocked

If only i have enough data!
Re: Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2018
[i][/i]
Anigreat:
shocked

If only i have enough data!
Re: Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt by Kmartt(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Talent wasting away every corner of this kontry. Ohhhhhh
Re: Nigeria's Future Floyd Mayweather And Anthony Joshua,they Will Win The Belt by activistjohnny(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2018
if the kids boxers are in England, they will be going for boxing in the international stage.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup 2018 - 9 Days To Go! / Nigeria (RUSSIA 2018) Jerseys For Sale / If You Were From Iceland What Would've Been Your Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.