Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,005 members, 7,933,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:30 AM

Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club (28433 Views)

Family Pranks Drunk Son By Putting Him In Coffin And Organising Fake Funeral / Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Adeyeancah(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Why them leave him face fresh like this? angry
Just yesterday one drunk indian man stabbed his mother to death just because she no prepare the chicken he bought
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by kmaster007: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2018
dis one nah bastard oooo, we don't need to say it... he as already shows himself...
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by yemmight(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2018
You just locked your own mum in a room? This is how some of them will sleep with their parents and will claim they never knew. You will never go unpunished. Olorun mo si.
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by HomeOfMe(f): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2018
CastedAyo:

A 32-year-old man has been arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) in Nasarawa State for allegedly beating his mother to a state of coma.

The Commandant of NSCDC in the state, Muhammed Gidado Fari, said the suspect, Obey Samuel, was arrested for beating his biological mother “without any provocation.”

Aamuel however denied the allegation. He said, “I did not beat her but I know that when I came back from a night club at that time I was drunk I just locked her up in her room.”

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/drunk-son-beats-his-mom-to-coma-after-returning-from-night-club.html

"train up a child in the way he should go so that when he grows up he won't depart from it".
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by samilly(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2018
speechless
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by pryme(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2018
The so called Mom is only reaping what she sowed
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Bsingle(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2018
I think it will be very hard for him to make head-way in life for doing this. undecided
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by higherpower: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

You didn't beat her, but you locked her up in her room?

Stupid and useless son.

You locked your mother in as if she's your daughter or your girlfriend?

The idiot should be given 15years imprisonment.

The failure of a child is the fault of the parents!
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Harrynight(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Animals like this justifies Buhari's statement

If u know u know!
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by abbeyty(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2018
higherpower:

The failure of a child is the fault of the parents!

It is not always the case jare some kids are born to be useless no matter how they were brought up.
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by goodluckwopara: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Strong drink in action, we must stop it at all.
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by doyinbaby(f): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2018
Debi now he will be happy at his stupidity
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by hope4nigeria(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2018
osas3019:
call or whatsapp the below if interested
you are not begging, yet you are on social media advertising, are you a 419er?
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by tiswell(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Evablizin:
I heard that they want to increase the price of alcohol,they should do that asap,it might help to control this type of wickedness.

Quick recovery to mama.
Price of cigarettes rather
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by SniperSmurf(m): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2018
The boy has serious pychotic tendency. Some beating and lock up with hard labour should straighten him out.
Why is he even staying with his Moms at that age? Smh. angry
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Ericnrm(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2018
CastedAyo:

A 32-year-old man has been arrested by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) in Nasarawa State for allegedly beating his mother to a state of coma.

The Commandant of NSCDC in the state, Muhammed Gidado Fari, said the suspect, Obey Samuel, was arrested for beating his biological mother “without any provocation.”

Aamuel however denied the allegation. He said, “I did not beat her but I know that when I came back from a night club at that time I was drunk I just locked her up in her room.”

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/drunk-son-beats-his-mom-to-coma-after-returning-from-night-club.html

At 32 you're still living in your parents house and barbing style?
undecided
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by naturalwaves: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2018
decatalyst:
They should beat sense and remorse back into his torso!

sad

Is this picture Hausa kongfu? grin
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by meobizy(f): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
The worst type of man to frustrate is one without a means to satiate conji. I'm sure after coming back from the club drunk and with no money to spend on an olosho he decided to sleep his highness off. It was at that moment his mother picked to nag him about joblessness, lack of a wife and the time he'll stand as a man. It's obvious from the statement "locked her up in her room.". What really happened was the man saw red and beat her black and blue.

If you don't believe me check your village, there are many examples of frustrated men who rely on drunkenness to while away time.
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by meobizy(f): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Abeg, why do security forces always beat suspects? Whether guilty or innocent they must eat a few slaps, some blows here and there before investigation begins. The worst is interrogation methods, we all know how those go.
Nigeria is truly a zoo.
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by EmzyT: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
See how irritating he is. Why didn't you lock or beat the hotel manager after getting drunk? Instead you chose to come back home using your mum. Pathetic illiterate angry
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by ufuosman(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Idiot
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by doncrvito(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2018
if there is anyone seeking a china visa,contact li hang on facebook.he is a legit chinese investor who procures visas and sends invitations and job allocations....i and my bro are in china now.i work in a restaurant washing dishes,but the pay is good.my bro works in a factory making wool.its been succesful over here.at least i can send 100k home every 3 months,from side hustle.my bro is better off.i live with li hang.he is a very nice man or guy,i call him guy...just have to help publicize him for the good of those seeking escape abroad and li hang too.cus dats where he gets money too.very affordable.been here 1 yr and 4 months.no hassle...took him just 2 months to get us here with all the documents...you can help share d post and spread the word.its the least i can do for him.my uncle no go do am for me sef,e too try.......abeg if u no wan use chopstix chop,no bother try comeoh.no garri here
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by DEcclesia(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
ok oooo
we accept that you didn't beat her at all but your lock up put her in state of coma so you will still face the consequences of locking somebody to state of coma
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by ImaIma1(f): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Childofdoom is that you?
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by Ogunleti01: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
CastedAyo:

he is accursed
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by SUNDICOS(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Now he's a prodigal son of the father or mother?
But for sure he's prodigious
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by SUNDICOS(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
okolet:
lipsrsealed
okolet, abeg no vex
Re: Drunk Son Beats His Mom To Coma After Returning From Night Club by ChildOfDoom: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
ImaIma1:
Child.ofdoom is that you?
:-/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men And Women Selling Alcohol And Dog Meat Arrested By SARS In Borno. Photos / Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt / 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.