Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,138 members, 7,973,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:19 AM

Does She Really Love You Or She Is Only Afraid Of You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Really Love You Or She Is Only Afraid Of You? (710 Views)

Does She Really Love Me Or I Have Entered One Chance? / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Really Love You Or She Is Only Afraid Of You? by Orikinla(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2010
You may not believe it, but I have seen many cases of babes going out with guys not because they love them, but for fear of the consequences of refusing to go out with them.
Cult guys on campus have harassed babes into relationships and even non cult guys have been known to bully babes into relationships.
One babe had to leave University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) , because of the bullies who were harassing her.

A young woman even told me that she agreed to marry her husband, because she was afraid to turn him down in the UK. They were both Nigerians. But she was from Akwa Ibom and he was from Osun. He was unfaithful to her when they returned to Nigeria and she died six years later.

A bully had a relationship with a babe after despoiling her. He simply intimidated her to go out with him.

I have seen many impressionable young women victimized into relationships.
One bully even warned the parents of one young woman that he would deal with them if they stopped her from going out with him.
She gave in and later became bold enough to run to another young man for protection and love, but unfortunately the guy did not want her.
Re: Does She Really Love You Or She Is Only Afraid Of You? by Lagerback: 1:24pm On May 30, 2010
NOLLYWOOD !!!! grin
Re: Does She Really Love You Or She Is Only Afraid Of You? by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2010
"Lagerback":

NOLLYWOOD !!!! grin

Lagerback,
Nollywood is the mirror of the Nigerian society.

Some Nollywood producers have harassed some actresses into love affairs.
The president of a producers association even attempted to despoil an actress.

But some true life stories are even stranger than your NOLLYWOOD.
But this is not about NOLLYWOOD, so do not digress.

As I was saying.
If your boyfriend is a bully, then you must be a victim of his obsession and not his affection.
Re: Does She Really Love You Or She Is Only Afraid Of You? by iice(f): 3:46pm On May 30, 2010
Better to die jare cheesy
But i've dated a guy because he won't stop pestering me. . .it was irritating. So got it out of my way grin
Re: Does She Really Love You Or She Is Only Afraid Of You? by Shola2009(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2010
Oohh. . the whole cultism crap still happens? hmm

(1) (Reply)

Break-ups: Who Is To Be Blamed? / Marriage, Is It A Must? / Self Discipline Matters In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.