Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,218 members, 7,967,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:18 PM

6 Years After: Toke Makinwa Remembers Friend Who Died In Dana Air Crash In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Years After: Toke Makinwa Remembers Friend Who Died In Dana Air Crash In Lagos (811 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Wears Earrings Again After Losing Earlobes In Air Crash (Photos) / DJ Obi Pays Tribute To Father, 7 Years After His Death In Dana Plane Crash / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Years After: Toke Makinwa Remembers Friend Who Died In Dana Air Crash In Lagos by Ayodele70: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Media personality, Toke Makinwa has taken to her Instagram to remember her friend, Adedunni Doherty who was on-board the ill-fated Lagos-bound Dana Air from Abuja which crashed into a two-storey building at Ishaga, at the outskirts of Lagos, killing all 153 passengers.

Toke gushed about how much of a good friend Dunni was. She wrote;

"It’s been 6 years since you left us Duns, 6 years without your wahala, I wish I knew you earlier, I wish I was half the friend you were to me. Chai, how did we know life’s plans? How could we have imagined it? I celebrate you today with fond memories of our fights, we had plenty cos you were not afraid to call me out, push me further, speak up for me... my personal troll! You took plenty of my battles like it was yours, Dunni would be in every comment section defending me. She would tell people to leave me, she made fun of my Mfm membership and I could never get her to attend a service (die by fire) was too much for her. I didn’t thank you enough.
For all the times I fought you and we kept malice, I wish I could get back so we can fight more and make up with cupcakes. We had so many happy times too, I remember Modele’s wedding in SA, we sat together on the flight and you didn’t let me sleep. From take off to landing, you talked and talked and talked that I promised not sit next to you on our return . We planned to meet up shortly before you got on that ill fated flight 6 years ago and I can’t delete your number. Sleep on D, life is not any easier but all you saw in me, my career, my star, it’s happening sis. Love you and rest in perfect peace. #MyScorpio #Dramaqueen #Troublemaker #Goalgetter
"

Yesterday 3rd June marked the 6th year the tragic event happened.

The aircraft, marked 5N-RAM, disappeared from the radar scope of the Lagos Air Traffic Control after communication from the tower to the pilot in command failed, before it crashed into the residential building on Tolulope Street, in Toyin area of Ishaga.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/six-years-after-toke-makinwa-remembers-friend-who-died-in-dana-airs-ill-fated-plane.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Says She Won’t Leave Offset ‘even If He Goes To Prison’ / Aretha Franklin’s Gold Casket Arrives In Detroit For A Two-day Open Casket Publi / Top 10 Best Djs In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.