Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,181 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

''Nothing Prettier In The Whole Wide World As A Girl In Love” – Rosaline Meurer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Nothing Prettier In The Whole Wide World As A Girl In Love” – Rosaline Meurer (647 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''Nothing Prettier In The Whole Wide World As A Girl In Love” – Rosaline Meurer by Mowunmiaf: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Rosaline Meurer who arguably became very popular following rumors of being the side chic of Olakunle Churchill, appears to have finally moved on.

The lovely actress who was referred to as the side chick of Tonto Dikeh‘s husband and even fingered as the cause of the break down of the marriage is apparently in a loving relationship at the moment.

Rosaline Meurer, has made her top priority known via her IG page.

According to the upcoming actress, peace is all she is about as negativity has no place in her life.

Re: ''Nothing Prettier In The Whole Wide World As A Girl In Love” – Rosaline Meurer by Mowunmiaf: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Re: ''Nothing Prettier In The Whole Wide World As A Girl In Love” – Rosaline Meurer by Mowunmiaf: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Another Muslim Group Tackles MURIC, Says Even Christians Are Not Provoked / I Smile Even Though I Hurt – Stella Damasus / Kim Kardashian Dazzles In A Sizzling Silver Skirt And White Tube Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.