Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,394 members, 7,964,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:28 PM

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (56281 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Marrying An Older Lady? / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
VanBommel:
Oloshi ni bobo yi o. You see puna wey you go dey chop steady you come dey ask for advice. Nna no let thunder fire you o
Double standard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by holluphemydavid(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
Drop her number bruv.

I can set Whatsapp and Facebook for older women very well, I can even help them rub cream and take a selfie with their wet nipples.

Just permit me to be her midnight charger, so that you'll focus on your girlfriend.
Dis is very deep, thumb bro
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Viergeachar:

It will.

For to be carnally minded is death. But to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
-Romans 6:13
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Well, to be developed like the western world, our people need to drop our current mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
donstan18:
Drop her number bruv.

I can set Whatsapp and Facebook for older women very well, I can even help them rub cream and take a selfie with their wet nipples.

Just permit me to be her midnight charger, so that you'll focus on your girlfriend.
Naughty dude grin cheesy

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by sammirano: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This kinda diabolical mindset won't get us far.

But it's the truth most tyms.

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by akiOYIBO: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guy if u are not mad dont lose this opportunity. If possible give yr bae quit notice or sit at home after all she go benefit pass.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by David160(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm 23, and this lady should be in her 40s, she has a daughter who is almost my age, but she's not married, from the look of things, she had her at a young age, she started pestering me when she bought a new phone and she invited me to set it up for her, including fb and whatsapp, i did, and she collected my number, thats how she started inviting me over every sunday, sometimes I'll come and meet her alone at home, and she'd be half naked, rubbing cream on her body, I'd offer to wait outside but She'll tell me its no biggy, sometimes she'd try to take a selfie with me and her wet nipples will be protruding out of her wrapper and pushing against my chest, I'll be so tensed and hot.

I once thought of unclothing her and doing the thing, but I'll always talk myself out of it, that maybe she's just jovial and what if thats not what she wants, what if i try and she accuse me of trying to rape her, what of my girlfriend? so i kept my distance by lying to her that i am out of town.

She kept checking me at home but will never find me because i told my siblings to alert me whenever she's spotted in the vicinity so i can hide or lock the gate.

This helped me get over the temptation and her, until yesterday, i was coming from a party and i ran into her, it was too late to hide because she already saw me, she approached and we got somewhere to sit and ordered drinks, we talked about life and she bluntly accused me of avoiding her, that guys my age easily take things for granted, she kept talking until is promised to make it up to her, i regret making that promise, today she sent me a message on whatsapp, calling me my love, i thought she's joking until she told me, she's alone and needs company tonight.

I have a girlfriend, i love her so much i don't want to hurt her, i don't want to have any form of intimacy with someone old enough to be my mum, but this woman is rich, i have benefitted from her and i wouldn't want to loose either of them, please advice me
disgusting
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by einsteine(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Op, liar liar.

Fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Obinnau(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gloryboy:

It doesn't mean it has to do about sex there are other things than sex in a relationship, it is just that the eyes of most guys are blocked to them.
continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Phyde: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Obinnau:
what do boyfriends and girlfriends do?
Playing ludo day and night. grin

4 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Viergeachar:

He is not ready to marry his girlfriend either. But they are in a relationship heading for or that can end in marriage. Can that be the case with the older lady
There several men the age of the older lady or older who are very ready to service her engine. Why is she interested in this greenhorn
Sometimes we don't willingly choose who we grow romantic affections for. Loneliness is really bad cos you'll be ready to manage any body giving you attention grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by IamPlato(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2018

My Friend Use Your Brain...

You Dont Want To Loose The Woman And Your Girlfriend. Who Are You Decieving? You CanT Eat your Cake And Have It. Choose One

Are You Not The Same Person That Said Your Girl was Cheating?

Better Enjoy The Rich Woman. Better Go There This Night and Enjoy Your Life... The Daughter Can Even Be An Extra Bonus to You...

She Will Use Money To Spoil You.

Better Use Your Brain!

Troubledmind

5 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
sammirano:

But it's the truth most tyms.
You think the white man would get this far if they had this our mindset?
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
BabaIbo:

But she had a kid which is almost same age as the op, and again you know the relationship is not a genuine one and can't lead to any meaningful destination.
There are two things involved
1. It maybe the lady is lonely and needs someone to have fun with, which has less than 20% probability. OR
2. Maybe she's out to get something(you know what I mean) from him since he's young and vulnerable, which has over 80% probability
I will advice him to run because either way it's wrong and won't favor him at the long run
the president of France has a wife whose kids are older than he is. I have a friend married to a Lady with a kid 2 years younger than he is and the son respects my friend so much. Apart from that, there are a ton of Gus married happily to older women and they mostly started out as just flings especially that of my friend. I was supposed to be shag and run but they both fell in love and this is 4yrs and counting and everyday they become more and more like kids in love. It's not because of the money. From my experience, I know my friend isn't with this woman because of the money. He has his own business and barley ever collects anything from her except it's a material gift like a watch or sth but never cash it used to be about the money for him but things changed. They never even had se.x till after they got married

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by vertueptime: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
I hav a feeling the op is lying

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Viergeachar:

He can marry his girlfriend. But can he marry the older lady Is the older lady looking for a husband
how sure are you that the girl friend will not dumb his ass soon?

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Codeman01(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gloryboy:

It doesn't mean it has to do about sex there are other things than sex in a relationship, it is just that the eyes of most guys are blocked to them.

Apart from sex, what else do ladies have to offer in relationship?��� grin

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Viergeachar: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Well, to be developed like the western world, our people need to drop our current mentality.

Do we really need that 'development' that takes us to hell

3 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by greggng: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Troubledmind:
I'm 23, and this lady should be in her 40s, she has a daughter who is almost my age, but she's not married, from the look of things, she had her at a young age, she started pestering me when she bought a new phone and she invited me to set it up for her, including fb and whatsapp, i did, and she collected my number, thats how she started inviting me over every sunday, sometimes I'll come and meet her alone at home, and she'd be half naked, rubbing cream on her body, I'd offer to wait outside but She'll tell me its no biggy, sometimes she'd try to take a selfie with me and her wet nipples will be protruding out of her wrapper and pushing against my chest, I'll be so tensed and hot.

I once thought of unclothing her and doing the thing, but I'll always talk myself out of it, that maybe she's just jovial and what if thats not what she wants, what if i try and she accuse me of trying to rape her, what of my girlfriend? so i kept my distance by lying to her that i am out of town.

She kept checking me at home but will never find me because i told my siblings to alert me whenever she's spotted in the vicinity so i can hide or lock the gate.

This helped me get over the temptation and her, until yesterday, i was coming from a party and i ran into her, it was too late to hide because she already saw me, she approached and we got somewhere to sit and ordered drinks, we talked about life and she bluntly accused me of avoiding her, that guys my age easily take things for granted, she kept talking until is promised to make it up to her, i regret making that promise, today she sent me a message on whatsapp, calling me my love, i thought she's joking until she told me, she's alone and needs company tonight.

I have a girlfriend, i love her so much i don't want to hurt her, i don't want to have any form of intimacy with someone old enough to be my mum, but this woman is rich, i hav

e benefitted from her and i wouldn't want to loose either of them, please advice me

Pls connect me with the woman so that your sorrow will end

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by prince049(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
Gloryboy:

Lol... He no talk say e dey do shaku shaku with his girlfriend nau.
Ok I think this is the height of naivety..or what do you think guys shocked

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Viergeachar: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benz4pimp:
how sure are you that the girl friend will not dumb his ass soon?

'dumb' or not, will he marry the older woman What will be the aim of their relationship?
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Bigii(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This kinda diabolical mindset won't get us far.

Abeg leave this mumu topic for them boys.

You so pretty kiss
Pm me let's talk wink

#EnuguBase
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by payvibes(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
you chums should free the OP; he's just 23.

Now he might b thinking he's got the best potentials to harness in couple of yrs and become big. So, ditching the momma is never a big deal to him.

here's my piece of advice:
cram her with sugar
cajole and caress her;
most importantly, enchant romantic words into her ears and call her glorious good fellow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Johnbullirabor7(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hector09:
U dont need help cus if u need help u could ve help urself, maybe u are enjoying the attention cus if not, any time she invite u, just dont honour her invitation, its as simple as that, when i was in jss2 to ss1 i was ones in ur shoes thankGod for my elder sister who was aware of it and she gave me guildlines, i we never advice u to sleep with an older woman thats the same age with ur mum
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by soliddust2020: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
My guy Bleep her very well. I need an older and beautiful lady like that, dont really care if she is rich, just need some old kitty.

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Viergeachar: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sometimes we don't willingly choose who we grow romantic affections for. Loneliness is really bad cos you'll be ready to manage any body giving you attention grin cheesy

Pedophiles also have romantic affection for children. So why do we castigate and arrest them when they show such affections
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by kullozone(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
BabaIbo:

But she had a kid which is almost same age as the op, and again you know the relationship is not a genuine one and can't lead to any meaningful destination.
There are two things involved
1. It maybe the lady is lonely and needs someone to have fun with, which has less than 20% probability. OR
2. Maybe she's out to get something(you know what I mean) from him since he's young and vulnerable, which has over 80% probability
I will advice him to run because either way it's wrong and won't favor him at the long run

All she wants is for him to shook his private part into her private part. Nothing elsesmiley
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by spiritedtete: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
My friend... enjoy yourself jor.... just put touchlight to support your eyes make e shine well well.... oya run and get 5 ogida two odeku. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
einsteine:
Op, liar liar.

Fantasies.
How are you sure he is lying? Before I do believe things like this only happen in the movie until my friend experienced it and I also experienced it when I went for youth service. Many married/single older women (cougars) want young guys that would keep them company.
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by sammirano: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You think the white man would get this far if they had this our mindset?

Are we white men, we are Africans, and like it or not these things cannot be overlooked. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by emilyone(f): 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Really?
Re: Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Viergeachar:

Pedophiles also have romantic affection for children. So why do we castigate and arrest them when they show such affections
Now that's a totally different ball game. It's against the law na. Besides the op is above 18 so you can't accuse the woman of being a pedophile.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Lady Hangs On Power Line, Jumps From Window When Lover's Wife Came Home In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.