Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:22 PM

We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (40853 Views)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / Offa Robbery: What Saraki Did For Robbery Suspects – Oyedepo Alleges / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by CriticMaestro: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
dazzlingd:

I need to get this clear...

Are u saying that since they did not order any robbery, then the men who armed killers of about 30 people should be set free and they have no case to answer?

Who is saying that they should be freed...can't u read where I typed out of greediness and wickedness they committed to bank robbery...??
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by CriticMaestro: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
dotcomnamename:

I no know sey this guy mumu like this sha i swear! Smh

Explain how please
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:
For those of u unfortunate to watch here is a summary,
The suspect confessed to be a political thug for saraki and the present governor of kwara state, there main job was to disrupt elections in places that they elite deemed it will be futile to their cause....so as of the bank robbery case...they took matters into their own hands without any backing from the political class whatsoever, in fact the suspect went further to confess that the chief of staff to the governor gave them two a.k 47 to continue their political thuggery but it was actually a retired police officer that gave them 5 a.k 47 they used in carrying the robbery...out of pure greed and wickedness they planned and executed the bank robbery...the suspect said and I quote "it is the devil that made them Rob" well that's what they all say after being caught....so as many of u logical lots see no reason why a governor and a Senate president will order a bank robbery when they have abundance of wealth at their disposal....this confession proves that ur logical thinking is right....
No connection to the robbery whatsoever...
Case dismissed

Case not dismissed.
Agreed they did not implicate them in the armed robbery but clearly implicated them in the case of political thuggery, which involved arming and sponsoring them with weapons - since when is aiding and abetting thugs with money and AK47s to cause mayhem a legal and legitimate venture?

My guess is that Saraki will yet again find a way to wriggle out of this one; however, this would serve as a strong message to those in the political class about the danger of be caught pants down using political thugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Viergeachar: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

The guns that their thugs use are for what purpose if I may ask?

To protect their principals, defend themselves, fight political opponents during campaigns and elections. Not to rob and innocent people... sad
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by CriticMaestro: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Case not dismissed.
Agreed they did not implicate them in the armed robbery but clearly implicated them in the case of political thuggery, which involved arming and sponsoring them with weapons - since when is aiding and abetting thugs with money and AK47s to cause mayhem a legal and legitimate venture?

My guess is that Saraki will yet again find a way to wriggle out of this one; however, this would serve as a strong message to those in the political class about the danger of be caught pants down using political thugs.

Assume this is a trial for complicity in the bank robbery ...the Senate president has been cleared of that...for the rest of the allegations against him, I don't care, he should be tried and sentenced for all I care ...
But for this particular one he ain't guilty...
That was the point I made

1 Like

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by GavelSlam: 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2018
Viergeachar:

To protect their principals, defend themselves, fight political opponents during campaigns and elections. Not to rob and innocent people... sad

When you say fight you actually mean kill.

When you say defend you actually mean attack.

Are they members of the armed forces or armed militia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Benekruku(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sarekik:
See me see naija

Can you borrow me like one million. I want to use it to play your game. If I win, I will return to you. If I lose also, I will refund you.

Deal?
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by LastSurvivor11: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
delusional ipob flat.heads from the yEast infected region will still come around and showcase their drug induced brain syndrome

I hail you shakau
Hw did you manage to get network?
I tot ur siblings has bombed every mast?
What about your mother in IDP, is she still alive?
What about ur sisters in IDP that usually get raped for just one plate of Tuwo..
Has she delivered another boko haram?
Cursed terrorists

1 Like

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Nigeria and stories...
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by giles14(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
lubbish IG wen you go arrest baba good boys(Fulani militia).
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Benekruku(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Viergeachar:

Sigh..

When people like you comment, am forced to agree that Nigeria is completely finished!

Imagine someone who probably is an adult spewing the gibberish you confidently spewing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by dazzlingd(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Who is saying that they should be freed...can't u read where I typed out of greediness and wickedness they committed to bank robbery...??

So is saraki guilty or not

1 Like

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Viergeachar: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

When you say fight you actually mean kill.

When you say defend you actually mean attack.

Are they members of the armed forces or armed militia?

You are the one implying the above not me.
We've always had political thugs. Trying to punish Saraki for the sins of all is nothing but bad blood politics.

1 Like

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by CriticMaestro: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
dazzlingd:

So is saraki guilty or not
In the case complicity of the bank robbery
Absolutely not

But for other accusations he is a suspect
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Viergeachar: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:

Sigh..

When people like you comment, am forced to agree that Nigeria is completely finished!

Imagine someone who probably is an adult spewing the gibberish you confidently spewing.

You are not a realist. Political thuggery has been part and parcel of our democracy since time immemorial.

Try the robbery suspects and execute them already. Linking them to Saraki will spoil the case. I dont want to call you a dullard.

1 Like

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by GavelSlam: 5:16pm On Jun 04, 2018
Viergeachar:

You are the one implying the above not me.
We've always had political thugs. Trying to punish Saraki for the sins of all is nothing but bad blood politics.

Arming a militia is same as arming robbers.

The motive is to kill and destroy while inflicting fear.

1 Like

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by winnah(f): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
Buhari is a bastard

u barged that no APC person as been vindicated, now a senior one for that matter is in the nest and your yet still complaining because Buhari is not backing him up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by anonymous1759(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:
The suspect confessed to be a political thug for saraki and the present governor of kwara state, there main job was to disrupt elections in places that they elite deemed it will be futile to their cause....so as of the bank robbery case...they took matters into their own hands without any backing from the political class whatsoever, in fact the suspect went further to confess that the chief of staff to the governor gave them two a.k 47 to continue their political thuggery but it was actually a retired police officer that gave them 5 a.k 47 they used in carrying the robbery...out of pure greed and wickedness they planned and executed the bank robbery...the suspect said and I quote "it is the devil that made them Rob" well that's what they all say after being caught....so as many of u logical lots see no reason why a governor and a Senate president will order a bank robbery when they have abundance of wealth at their disposal....this confession proves that ur logical thinking is right....
Case dismissed

I pity your life... You're trying to justify Saraki at all means. What if on the day of election you were unfortunate to be there when these thugs unleash their mayhem? I don't know if Ak 47 is meant to shoot at birds? I tire for Nigeria youths o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Viergeachar: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Arming a militia is same as arming robbers.

The motive is to kill and destroy while inflicting fear.

Blame the system! grin
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by CriticMaestro: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
anonymous1759:

I pity your life... You're trying to justify Saraki at all means. What if on the day of election you were unfortunate to be there when these thugs unleash their mayhem? I don't know if Ak 47 is meant to shoot at birds? I tire for Nigeria youths o.

Agbero why will I support saraki? I just dont like how the police changes situation to fit their purpose in this regime...we are talking about robbery and someone is bringing thuggery into the matter....All politicians in Nigeria deserved to be hanged...but for This Case the guy is innocent, was that to hard for you to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by 11doubledee: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Free saraki.
You wey never free yourself na him won free saraki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by BabaAduras: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Case dismissed

P.s I'm not in support of the dubious means our politicians use to stay in power

I am struggling to understand your submission of "Case Dismissed" when these criminals confessed they were committing Tuggery for Saraki and they were armed by the Chief of Staff to Kwara State Governor.

Have you ever heard of Aiding and Abetting Criminality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by anonymous1759(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
CriticMaestro:

Agbero why will I support saraki? I just dont like how the police changes situation to fit their purpose in this regime...we are talking about robbery and someone is bringing thuggery into the matter....All politicians in Nigeria deserved to be hanged...but for This Case the guy is innocent, was that to hard for you to comprehend?

I think you should ask yourself that question, without Ak 47, provided to them by the politicians will they have the guts to rob a bank? Absolutely No. If those guys are charged with first degree murder then Saraki should be charged with a second degree murder because he sponsored them if found guilty. Killing those robbers without Saraki having a case to answer is a mere joke. It's like cutting the branch of a tree and leaving the root, in other words with time the tree will grow again and bring up many branches. It's better to tackle the problem from the root not the top. # sense fall on every senseless youth Amen #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by akdjr(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Charge the idiot to court and convict him arms d robbery Asap. If u are saraki boy u won't go and rob. Ole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Maydfourth: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
One of d captured robbers of Offa Bank at a function with Saraki. How do u see this? And u say this is a frame up? Sad ! Really sad !! What goes up always come down. Law of kamal !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by holyeye1989(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Only a dummy can believe this dummy conspiracy....how can a reasonable man commit such act in his own state ....with his customised plate number.....the video proofs nothing ...even if his Biological son is involved in the robbery he never sent him to rob....that you are my boy doesn't mean I sent you to rob ...they never said that they returned the stolen money to their boss....did they?
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Nabietonye(f): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lies that kills the heart. Why not say you are my boys! Olochi
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by santopelele(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
delusional ipob flat.heads from the yEast infected region will still come around and showcase their drug induced brain syndrome
YOU MUST BE STUPID LILE YOUR EVIL FATHER, IDIOT
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by Henri8: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
If una like, make una be IBB or Trump boys.
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by CriticMaestro: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
anonymous1759:

I think you should ask yourself that question, without Ak 47, provided to them by the politicians will they have the guts to rob a bank? Absolutely No. If those guys are charged with first degree murder then Saraki should be charged with a second degree murder because he sponsored them if found guilty. Killing those robbers without Saraki having a case to answer is a mere joke. It's like cutting the branch of a tree and leaving the root, in other words with time the tree will grow again and bring up many branches. It's better to tackle the problem from the root not the top. # sense fall on every senseless youth Amen #

Did you skip the part where the guy said it was one retired police man that supplied them with 5 A.K 47 ?
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by CriticMaestro: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
BabaAduras:

I am struggling to understand your submission of "Case Dismissed" when these criminals confessed they were committing Tuggery for Saraki and they were armed by the Chief of Staff to Kwara State Governor.

Have you ever heard of Aiding and Abetting Criminality?

How did he aid and abet when he had no direction connection with the crime
Re: We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) by laytoshtwo: 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin grin There is a way Nigeria police will beat you that you will confess you killed Osama bin laden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC / CAN's Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket Godly - Yakubu Dogara / Governors’ Excesses In Implementation Of COVID-19 Lockdown Measures (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.