Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,367 members, 7,904,432 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Help My Elder Brother Whose Wife Is Barren After Denying A Lady He Impregnated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Elder Brother Whose Wife Is Barren After Denying A Lady He Impregnated (658 Views)

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Why Virgins Are Barren After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Elder Brother Whose Wife Is Barren After Denying A Lady He Impregnated by hearthdesire: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello uncle Joe, plz i need you to help me talk to my brother. This happened 14 yrs ago. We were born in ilesha where we grew up with our parents. My elder Bro then was in FUTA, there is this young lady that comes then for tutorials in our house anytime my brother is back from school or anytime he is at home. Then she was in ss3 preparing for her waec, while my brother was in 200level studying geophysics in futa. Along the line, this lady became pregnant and she said my elder Bro is responsible for it but when they asked my Bro, he denied it. So this lady had to drop out of secondary school and stopped her waec exams to give birth to the baby. She gave birth to a baby boy. My parents took the responsibility of naming the child because they know the baby belongs to my brother despite the fact he denied it. On the day of the naming, they brought the baby to our house for the naming though my Bro was in school that Saturday. We didn't know who told him about the naming. When he came inside the compound and saw the baby on my mother's hand, he brought out a sharp cutlass to slit the baby into two but my mother used her hand to cover the baby and the cutlass cut my mother's hand almost into two. She was immediately rushed to the hospital and the baby was taken back to the ladies house. The mother of the baby later went back to school and she studied economics from university of ibadan. She now works and she is happily married. My brother too is married now up to 8 yrs now, he hasn't bee able to give birth. The problem now is that, that baby is big and grown now, he is almost going to the university..
http://growinluv.com/2018/05/30/help-my-elder-brother-whose-wife-is-barren-after-denying-a-lady-he-impregnated/
Re: Help My Elder Brother Whose Wife Is Barren After Denying A Lady He Impregnated by Martinez19(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
There is no such thing as karma. Tell your brother and his wife to go for medical check up ASAP or try IVF. As for the baby, the mother won't allow him to reap where he didn't sow.
Re: Help My Elder Brother Whose Wife Is Barren After Denying A Lady He Impregnated by Bluezy13(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hmmm...

So, how do we help your elder brother
Re: Help My Elder Brother Whose Wife Is Barren After Denying A Lady He Impregnated by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
cool cool cool

The only way to know who's the fada of that child is thru DNA test then they will know who's been lying for 14 damnn years wink
Re: Help My Elder Brother Whose Wife Is Barren After Denying A Lady He Impregnated by OneCorner: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
let him pay we boys first b4 we help am

(1) (Reply)

Friends / Here Are The $€x Styles That Will Help You Lose Weight Faster / Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.