Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,328 members, 7,943,816 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Saraki Saga: Don’t Bother To Come To Our Station, Respond To Allegations -police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saraki Saga: Don’t Bother To Come To Our Station, Respond To Allegations -police (413 Views)

Invasion Of Our Station By Police Provocative, Attack On Press Freedom — ABN TV / Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations / Youths Attacked Our Station - Rivers State Police On Alleged Killing Of Citizen (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Saraki Saga: Don’t Bother To Come To Our Station, Respond To Allegations -police by yeankhar49: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Police is no longer insisting that the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki appear before it to answer questions about his alleged involvement in the recent bank robberies that took place in Offa, Kwara State.
Saraki has now been given the privilege of responding to the allegations in writing.
Saraki disclosed this via his twitter handle.
“Following my earlier tweet, I have received the letter from @PoliceNG. They are no longer asking me to appear at any station, but to respond in writing to the allegations within 48 hours — which I plan to do,” Saraki tweeted.
The earlier tweet the number three citizen was referring to was the one in which he said he informed his Aide-De Camp to obtain a formal letter of invitation from the Police.
The Force Public Relations Officer, Moshood Jimoh had on Sunday said at a press briefing that the suspects arrested in connection with the crime indicted Saraki , the Governor of Kwara State, Abdulfattah Ahmed and some Kwara State Government officials.

Source: https://www.makeitglobal.biz/offa-bank-robberies/

lalasticlala Seun

Re: Saraki Saga: Don’t Bother To Come To Our Station, Respond To Allegations -police by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2018

(1)

Nigerian Millitary Wont Stop Us / The Inspector General Of Police Finally Put A Ban On Sarz / Two Brothers Among Armed Robbers Smashed In Ogun, Lagos States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.