Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

Police Gives Saraki 48 Hours To Respond In Writing To The Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Gives Saraki 48 Hours To Respond In Writing To The Allegations (544 Views)

Nigeria Elections 2023: The Allegations Against The Presidential Contenders -BBC / Abba Kyari’s Relationship With Hushpuppi: EFCC, Police Refuse To Respond / Jubril From Sudan: Presidency Yet To Debunk The Allegations Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Gives Saraki 48 Hours To Respond In Writing To The Allegations by tiwaz(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
The Nigerian Police has given the Senate President Bukola Saraki 48 hours to put in writing the allegations leveled against him by the 5 out 22 Offa robbery suspects.

This was made known to the Public by Bukola Saraki in a series of tweets he made this evening. According him the police are no longer asking him to appear at any station.

The tweets reads..

Following my earlier tweet, I have received the letter from Nigeria Police. They are no longer asking me to appear at any station, but to respond in writing to the allegations within 48 hours -- which I plan to do.

See His earlier tweets..

I have just informed my ADC to get the letter of invitation from Nigeria Police in respect of the allegations raised yesterday — so that I can immediately honour the alleged invitation.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/06/04/offa-robbery-police-gives-saraki-48-hours-to-respond-in-writing-to-the-allegation/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: Police Gives Saraki 48 Hours To Respond In Writing To The Allegations by killuminati(m): 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Showing some respect to the sit I guess..

This man go go write one long letter like novel now come expect us to read the long epistle..

cry cry
Re: Police Gives Saraki 48 Hours To Respond In Writing To The Allegations by selectedhero(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
STATRIX CONSULTING ASSURES YOU OF HIGH QUALITY DEALS WITH LESSENED DELIVERY TIME.

Re: Police Gives Saraki 48 Hours To Respond In Writing To The Allegations by deafeyez: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ha
That one wey no take 5hrs?
Them for give am last last 7hrs grin
Re: Police Gives Saraki 48 Hours To Respond In Writing To The Allegations by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Niger issa a joke
Re: Police Gives Saraki 48 Hours To Respond In Writing To The Allegations by yarimo(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
SARAKI stop twittering nonsense, just write the police undecided
Re: Police Gives Saraki 48 Hours To Respond In Writing To The Allegations by papoudaupolos: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
I hope the response will be make public for Nigerians to see and Learn the True, Lies and what is in between.
Re: Police Gives Saraki 48 Hours To Respond In Writing To The Allegations by Allsouls: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lol, kikikikikikikikikikiki laugh wan kill me,
Next it will die natural death.
Buhari and his APC are real jokers.

(1) (Reply)

THE ARCHIVE: Full Result Of June 12 Election .... The Cable / UNIJOS Wrongly Awards First Class Degrees To 29 Students / Buhari's Diplomatic Baggage: Infamous Botched Kidnap Of Umaru Dikko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.