Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,876 members, 7,895,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

'I Don't Know The Difference Between SARS And Armed Robbers" -reekado Banks. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Don't Know The Difference Between SARS And Armed Robbers" -reekado Banks. (346 Views)

Reekado Banks: SARS And Armed Robbers - I Don't Even Know The Difference / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Don't Know The Difference Between SARS And Armed Robbers" -reekado Banks. by Slimydesty(f): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
It’s no longer news that Nigerians, especially the youths, are being harassed by officials of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) almost on a daily basis.

Their inhumane approach and maltreatment of citizens has been brought to limelite by the stories shared on different social media platforms, most especially Twitter and Instagram.

Popular Nigerian musician, Reekado Banks, recently took to his Twitter page to share a recent experience he had with SARS officials.

He wrote:
“ I don’t even know the difference btw SARS and ARMED ROBBERS! The ones I met today over took in a regular car, No uniforms, immediately pointed their guns...

Read Full story by visiting:
http://ngentertainment.online/2018/06/04/i-dont-know-the-difference-between-sars-and-armed-robbers-reekado-banks/
Re: 'I Don't Know The Difference Between SARS And Armed Robbers" -reekado Banks. by midolian(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
Na until you jam real armed robber for road, your head go complete

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Know The Difference Between SARS And Armed Robbers" -reekado Banks. by Donald95(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
The difference is simple,

SARS are Criminals backed up by the law

While Armed Robbers are Criminals which lacks support of the law.

Ha abụọ bu Ndi Oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Don't Know The Difference Between SARS And Armed Robbers" -reekado Banks. by aristocrazzy: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sars is a disease that has to be cured from the society..

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Know The Difference Between SARS And Armed Robbers" -reekado Banks. by Chapelbeatz(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA ooooooooooooo
but im sure things will get better.im so sure.

1 Like

Re: 'I Don't Know The Difference Between SARS And Armed Robbers" -reekado Banks. by kessling: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Robbers are the ones allegedly sponsored by Saraki and Dino Melaye according to our police

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

American Rap Legend 'uncle Snoop' Mocks Ghanaians / Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts / Lindaikejitv To Shoot Docu-series Of Nigeria Tallest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.