Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,368 members, 7,923,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:54 AM

Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise (1649 Views)

6 Things Required To Gain Admission In OOU / Is This My CGPA Useless As A Pharmacy Student? / Adelakun Adenike, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Pharmacy Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
200level Students of Olabisi Onabanjo University's Pharmacy School were made to raise their hands and close their eyes for making noise shocked

This would have sounded OK if it was a secondary school... Buh UNIVERSITY Students? NO!

Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by dominique(f): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
Looks like an act to me, who took the shot while they were all serving punishment in the lecturer's presence? The guy by the right is even smiling. Some people will do anything to trend.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by frbona: 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
If you think this is news then you've not been to madonna university

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
dominique:
Looks like an act to me, who took the shot while they were all serving punishment in the lecturer's presence? The guy by the right is even smiling. Some people will do anything to trend.

Tho I was not there, but I can assure you that this is true.. situations like this have happened where they had to kneel down for a long time

Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
frbona:
If you think this is news then you've not been to madonna university

do stuff like this happen there too?
Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by frbona: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2018
MOst3xC3LL3Nt:

do stuff like this happen there too?
shocked shocked shocked say wetin!!!
Students are asked to kneel, students are made to sit on the floor by fellow students in the name of hall representatives, students cut grasses in the name of sanitation. Students are arrested for late coming and are made to sweep and mop their hostels as punishment. Need I go on?That school Is an ivory tower. End of Discussion
Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by Abeos(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
The lady at the front was just following order judiciously shocked. See as she close firmly and put hands on head like a person mourning
Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 2:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Fynestboi
Richiez
olawalebabs
Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2018
Abeos:
The lady at the front was just following order judiciously shocked. See as she close firmly and put hands on head like a person mourning

Lol
Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by MOst3xC3LL3Nt: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2018
frbona:
shocked shocked shocked say wetin!!!
Students are asked to kneel, students are made to sit on the floor by fellow students in the name of hall representatives, students cut grasses in the name of sanitation. Students are arrested for late coming and are made to sweep and mop their hostels as punishment. Need I go on?That school Is an ivory tower. End of Discussion

shocked
Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by Emilokoiyawon: 2:39am On Jun 05, 2018
If you are a teacher, lecture or leader of any kind it is not wise to be identified with the people you teach or lead. This lecturer or professor is strongly identified with this student and hence thinks that he needs to control them. If you have the right temperament you don't need to control people. People will naturally want to listen to you and engage you. Stop identifying with people. Just get involved with them.
Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by CarGuidNG: 5:52am On Jun 05, 2018
☺ ☹

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by Crossbow(m): 6:15am On Jun 05, 2018
undecided

My phone IMEI is corrupted... No work no food..

Who has had this kind of fault before, and what did you do? My phone brand is LG.

This is bad.. They are no longer in secondary school.
Re: Checkout The Punishment 200level Pharmacy Student In OOU Got For Making Noise by ozoekwe(m): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Those children sabi make noise.

I often meet them at honey pot(a restaurant in osuth) and I can't help asking myself "how can undergraduates be this loud and unruly"

(1) (Reply)

TOTAL E&P Internship Program 2020 For Nigerian Students - Deadline Approaching / Please Who Can Solve This Maths Urgently / Academic Resources: (scholarships, Finan. Aid, Sponsorships, Fellowships, Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.