Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,477 members, 7,926,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

What Are The Things To Consider Before Buying A Naija Used Car?? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Are The Things To Consider Before Buying A Naija Used Car?? (348 Views)

Have You Bought A Naija Used Car Here And Enjoyed It? / Do You Have A Naija Used Car For Sale? / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things To Consider Before Buying A Naija Used Car?? by inikamoze(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
To the Motor Experts in the house, I am looking to buy a Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla 2004/2005 or 2006 for use as UBER Taxi and I need concise tips on what to look out for before buying one. I have seen many offers online, looking very clean, and the sellers claim its in 'Top condition,Good engine, gear, AC bla bla bla"
I need your candid advise on how to tell a very good used car, what to check out in the car before buying, questions to ask the seller and what one needs to do before/after buying to ensure its not stolen and its hassle free.
PLEASE HELP!!!
Re: What Are The Things To Consider Before Buying A Naija Used Car?? by consultancy: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
not trying to sound too dismissing, but this question has been asked and answered tens of times on this platform and on others. a little googling of your question would yield you more results than you even need. unless u are just trying to take a shot at getting ur thread on FP. cheers
Re: What Are The Things To Consider Before Buying A Naija Used Car?? by inikamoze(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
consultancy:
not trying to sound too dismissing, but this question has been asked and answered tens of times on this platform and on others. a little googling of your question would yield you more results than you even need. unless u are just trying to take a shot at getting ur thread on FP. cheers

Who FP help? I am new to car section and I know nothing about Naija used cars, if you can direct me to the thread where I can get these questions answered I would be most grateful, getting the car is a matter of urgency but I want to be very careful. Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things To Consider Before Buying A Naija Used Car?? by chuksanambra: 12:32am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: What Are The Things To Consider Before Buying A Naija Used Car?? by inikamoze(m): 12:35am On Jun 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

2009 Toks Camry / Man Lay His Father With A Brand New BMWX3 / Used Toyota Camry 2001 In Ife Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.