Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,774 members, 7,889,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM (32006 Views)

Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by Maldek666: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2018
In another news, I gave my Auto Electronics guy my LR4 to go and fix the Camera. On his way to his shop he was kidnapped by SARS, and his chains and bracelets collected. One SARS took the car to unknown place while the others kidnapped the guy to a bush at Epe side of Lagos. According to him, they put a gun on his head and told him they will waste him cos he must be an armed robber. That he must bring 50k if not his body wont be found.

The guy had to give them the 50k I gave him and that is how he is alive today. My truck was recovered at Sangotedo area of Lagos where they left it for him.
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by Emmylaws(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2018
Are they real SARS, AbI arm robber SARS, My Broder, no go fight SARS with your last blood, go thank God say they no collect the money con later kill you join, that mid night. this days arm robber dress on any uniform to carry out their operation
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by bellotaofeek: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2018
End herdsmen killing BuHari no gree, ENdsars he no gree, but we knew how u mobilized soldiers with your YEYe phyton dance to end NnaDmi KanU's agitation. This government is a scam
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by nky039: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2018
just pray let sars not meet you at lonely place. otherwise your name na sorry.
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by stacyadams: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Make all dose yahoo boys contribute money sponsor youths make every youth March go carry placards for National Assembly ..lie down for there..Abuja...online ranting no go help anybody...we need address dis SARS issues ..NTA,AIT and d rest go cover am..SARS no Harras u today no mean say den no go Harras u tommorow..
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by Isiri: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
stacyadams:
Make all dose yahoo boys contribute money sponsor youths make every youth March go carry placards for National Assembly ..lie down for there..Abuja...online ranting no go help anybody...we need address dis SARS issues ..NTA,AIT and d rest go cover am..SARS no Harras u today no mean say den no go Harras u tommorow..

bro I'm with u on this. we need to stop this people before they turn to boko haram
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by stacyadams: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Isiri:

bro I'm with u on this. we need to stop this people before they turn to boko haram
i see em everyday harassing boys and unfortunately we all are cool bout it
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by johnunor47: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
the question is what happen and where did it happen, people talk anyhow can you talk to kidnapper or armed robber like that.
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by tunjilomo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nigeria's problem:corruption everywhere.
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by pharoah7(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
SARS are the real criminals. Something needs to be done about them. I had an encounter with them last Wednesday. It's a nightmare and this oppression needs to stop. We need a sane government or revolution and everyone go get your Pvc. Enough is enough
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by Unrated900(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
SARS are criminals come to abule egba illegal police wearing SARS uniform with fake I’d cards stupid country with useless police.
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by johnunor47: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
my brother is better wit sars than armed bandit there kill, collect you money, folk your wife, defile your daughters, kill sons
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by danthamccoy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
OneKinGuy:
No pictures, no video, Fake shit. Next please grin
Don't be stupid
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by Sholaystar4me(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let's start this #EndsarsNow thing again abeg...there is one stupid police twitter handle that responds to such matters...why are they not responding this time??
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by seangy4konji: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
They are bastards...we know they are...
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by lovelybugs(f): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
When people realise they can sue SARS for damages and collect millions, SARS will change their ways.
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by LeHMaR(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Tbillz:
After reading SARS encounter story, I think God needs to find a slot for prayers against SARS in "the lords prayers " so we can recite every morning
As we forgive those who trespass against us, deliver us Nigerians from SARS

1 Like

Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by LeHMaR(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
johnunor47:
my brother is better wit sars than armed bandit there kill, collect you money, folk your wife, defile your daughters, kill sons
We are talking about SARS not fulani herdsmen
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by kingchris30(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
fear SARS more they can kill both your flesh and reputation
Re: SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
post=68189121:
SARS don craze well well ooo!!

Dem just dey craze more and more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pickpocket Beaten By Mob In Oshodi (Photos) / How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos / Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.