Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,891 members, 7,879,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion (36705 Views)

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates As She Was Awarded Most Outstanding Student In School / Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Sirnucee(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
everybody knows you buy awards in the university you just happened to be the highest bidder..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by chukzyfcbb: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Maldek666:

Never knew we have Nigerians on this terrain, I thought I was the only one. grin

Nigeria is not a progressive country. Before you know they will call it Yahoo Yahoo, so I try to stay off our forums.
Oga na yahoo yahoo be that. U launch an ICO with no product and you think its legal?

That's why China has banned ICO, coz lots of fraud out there. once they hear a coin may list on a big exchange, they start sending you money, if that's not yahoo I don't know what else is
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Maldek666: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Oga na yahoo yahoo be that. U launch an ICO with no product and you think its legal?

That's why China has banned ICO, coz lots of fraud out there. once they hear a coin may list on a big exchange, they start sending you money, if that's not yahoo I don't know what else is

I stated that my Blockchain is linked to a product and you had no time to read that post. Are you one of the lazy youths ? How can I generate tokens and get listed on Exchange without a product or service, that is Yahoo Yahoo. And mind you, I do not even want Nigerians investing on my projects at all. Your country is too local for me to find money from. Which Nigerians get the $50m to give me for my cycle breaking projects ?

Please oh, it is why I said I am not interested in discussing here, cos you guys are ready to stay poor instead of learning new age means of generating cashflow.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Naijagram(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fake Award grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Thugzmoney: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
This young man took his own life by stabbing himself to death in Ughelli,Delta state, and people are of the opinion that he was involved in the fraudulent act internet fraud popularly known in Nigeria as “Yahoo”.

A lot of people are also of the opinion that he was suffering the adverse effect of the human sacrifices required for the dirty business.

According to reports on social media, the young man named Mukoro Ovie Rex, stabbed himself to death multiple times by using broken bottles and he refused to be stopped by concerned onlookers. The more they tried to get close to him, the more he stabs himself in a furious manner.

The police eventually arrived at the scene and as soon as he saw the policemen coming towards him, he used the sharp edge of the broken bottle to slash his throat. Photos shared on social media show the young man covered in blood before and after his death.

No one knows the reasons for his action but there are many opinions to it. Some people suggest he’s an internet scammer suffering the spiritual consequence of the Yahoo scam. But for whatever reason it was, it’s definitely not ordinary.

In another conflicting report: The resident of Oteri, Ughelli, Delta State, are mourning the loss of a young Gospel musician and dancer who stabbed himself and before eventually slitting his own throat.

Efforts by the police to stop him were futile as Ovie eventually slit his own throat. The reason for his actions remains uncertain.

See more photos:
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/photos-alleged-yahoo-boy-stabs-himself.html
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by thinkdip(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
grayht:
Nairalanders, una no get zero chill grin
You're wrong, its "you've got zero chill" which means "you've got no chill"

Which one be "una no get zero chill"
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by toaterry(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Which department she Dey sef?
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by iluvdonjazzy: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
PurplePatch:
Ok Miss "Beauty and the Brain" next time it is "I'm" not "Am." beauty ko brain ni.
that's y she is in school so that she can know more.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by chukzyfcbb: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2018
Maldek666:

I stated that my Blockchain is linked to a product and you had no time to read that post. Are you one of the lazy youths ? How can I generate tokens and get listed on Exchange without a product or service, that is Yahoo Yahoo. And mind you, I do not even want Nigerians investing on my projects at all. Your country is too local for me to find money from. Which Nigerians get the $50m to give me for my cycle breaking projects ?

Please oh, it is why I said I am not interested in discussing here, cos you guys are ready to stay poor instead of learning new age means of generating cashflow.
oga goan siddon.
which service are you providing? what cause are you hoping to solve that others have started.

You are looking for $50m so you will run away. criminal.
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Igwe2nero(m): 5:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please bro teach me how to go about this
.My aim is any online biz that can fetch me a daily stream of income of about 100USD
Re: Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion by Theophinio(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hmm Make i no talk sha My guys have said it all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Puts Her Curves On Display / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola Celebrates The Birth Of His Niece (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.