Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,945 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures (43622 Views)

British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) / Reddit Users React To The Super Eagles World Cup Kits By Nike / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by orumba(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
we wey get Jersey self no fit buy wear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sapphire86:
Nigerians never see Jersey to buy, this oyinbo don buy complete with him family join sef. Nike, konitnu oooo don't go and restock, las las we go swear for nna. grin

lol, naija is a market strategy for Nigerians to buy.
Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by blaakinlagos(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Eneyerin:
All those wen dey complain na money dem no get to buy the jersey.

Very affordable here...World cup jerseys available, personal names can be fixed on it also as customised. We deliver nationwide, make your order now....08022770642
Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by itzjwizzy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
orumba:
we wey get Jersey self no fit buy wear
grin grin naija proudly grin
Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by Kenturkey048(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
nabegibeg:

These are lebanese not oyibo

They are Arabs who do not see anything useful about black Africans

Also, they are only taunting Nigerians telling you they can get what your are dying to have

black people stop being materialistic it is just a material and has no intrinsic value

Besides that you have a jersey whether beautiful or not is not a guarantee that you will win a group match better still qualify from the group stages, proceed to the semi-final or win the trophy

Christians read deep meaning to every dam thing on earth.
Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by Kenturkey048(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

That guy is a Nigerian of Lebanese descent. He speaks Hausa, English and Pidgin English. He participated in NYSC. He uses Nigeria green passport. If Blacks Europe and American could call themselves European and American why can't this Arab guy that was born in Nigeria called himself Nigerian.
bro no vex oh ,abeg ...how u take know all this about this guy??
Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kenturkey048:
bro no vex oh ,abeg ...how u take know all this about this guy??
I was searching about non-black communities in Nigeria/Africa. That was how I got to know about him. There are many of his kind in Nigeria that were granted citizenship by Naturalization.
Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by Kenturkey048(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

I was searching about non-black communities in Nigeria/Africa. That was how I got to know about him. There are many of his kind in Nigeria that were granted citizenship by Naturalization.
okay thanks ..I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by luorquay: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
Sapphire86:

I wanted to be patriotic na after I don chop belle full.
Hahahaha......Abeg buy two biko. I dey with you **winks**
Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2018
tragergeorge:
bros every body de on e own level,you have a few cloths over 40k no b new thing,you aint gat intention to buy so no rake here,you were sounding so inferior that's why I mentioned ya,you should be ashamed to say oyibo man got your country's jersey before you even to the point that u no see buy again,e even buy for e full family sef, so my brother u no ready buy okay, I beg wetin be d name of one of your 40k cloth?picture or I don't fucking believe it

i personally went to get the green jersey to show you that not everybody you talk with is your furcking mate. mind you its 40k this is your pic. its useless to me as nigeria is no longer in the world cup but i want to prove a point to you. I can furcking afford it and lots more than it!!!! broke arse.

Re: White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures by tragergeorge(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
aonag:

i personally went to get the green jersey to show you that not everybody you talk with is your furcking mate. mind you its 40k this is your pic. its useless to me as nigeria is no longer in the world cup but i want to prove a point to you. I can furcking afford it and lots more than it!!!! broke arse.
so it took 1month to get that??u de fuuk up Mr unbroked asssssse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictorial: Tears, Jubilation After Copa America 2021 Final Match (Pics) / Joseph Yobo Officially Resumes Duty As New Super Eagles Assistant Coach (Photos) / Barca Fan Cries Hard After Barcelona Exit From Champion's League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.