Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,308 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Thousands Of Bullies Were Unable To Distract You–adeniyi Johnson Celebrates Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thousands Of Bullies Were Unable To Distract You–adeniyi Johnson Celebrates Wife (419 Views)

Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out / Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates 41st Birthday In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of Bullies Were Unable To Distract You–adeniyi Johnson Celebrates Wife by itspzpics(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2018
Nollywood actor and former husband of Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham, Adeniyi Johnson, took to his IG page to gush over his new woman, Seyi Edun who turned a year older, June 4.

The actor shared a stunning image of his babe on his social media page and wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE … I want to specially thank you for believing and helping me stand tall… it’s a year to thank you and not sermonise… you are rare, strongwill and focus on what you want .. a thousand and one bullies weren’t enough to get u distracted, you are a mother, a sister, a friend, a prayer partner and woman indeed… I love you and forever will… THANK YOU BABY FOR BEEN THERE.. I’LL FOREVER CHERISH YOU … @i_am_shai

Gist from praize news

Gust source :: http://www.praizenews.com/thousands-of-bullies-were-unable-to-distract-you-adeniyi-johnson-gushes-over-wife/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Thousands Of Bullies Were Unable To Distract You–adeniyi Johnson Celebrates Wife by itspzpics(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2018
Nice one

See more Loveup photos of Adeniyi Johnson and Seyi Edun here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/thousands-of-bullies-were-unable-to-distract-you-adeniyi-johnson-gushes-over-wife/
Re: Thousands Of Bullies Were Unable To Distract You–adeniyi Johnson Celebrates Wife by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2018
She better watch her back
Re: Thousands Of Bullies Were Unable To Distract You–adeniyi Johnson Celebrates Wife by CastedGist: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2018
tongue
Re: Thousands Of Bullies Were Unable To Distract You–adeniyi Johnson Celebrates Wife by Olalan(m): 8:18am On Jun 05, 2018
All I know is once a cheat always a cheat. Happy Birthday to her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is Like Emmanuela The Comedian, Who Is She? / Linda Ikeji Tv Amass Over 10,000 Subscribers In 3 Days / Private World Of Africa's Hottest Female DJ Brooke Bailey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.