Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 (698 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: The Incoming President Of Senegal / Our Incoming President And First Lady In Loved Up Photo / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2018
we all know that Buhari is is never going to return in 2019 and Insha'Allah he'll be facing his crime against humanity in Hague.

now we expect the following within a year in power from the incoming president.

1. setting up mobile police and military bases in the affected fulani herdsmen region in all middle belt and give the commanders shoot at sight order to any murderous fulani herdsmen

2. influencing Buhari's trial in Hague and makes sure it's broadcast on national TV

3. trial of Idris kpotum for negligence of duty regarding fulani herdsmen

4. fast probe of all Buhari's aides, PAs and ministers and cleaning of their accounts leaving on #50000 for them to start any SME

5. probing of Buhari's family including Yusuf reckless spending

6. releasing of el Zaky and rebuilding his home and compensation

7. trail and sentence of brutai

8. fasten restructuring process

9. negotiations with ipob real and true leaders not some politicians or Ohaneze
real Igbos repair and rebuild their region

10. strict federal character on all best qualified persons
picking the best from all region

11. reform the police with people like abba kyari running the police, disbanding Sars and replacing it with RSS and restricting AK 47 to only high operation police department like RSS and Mopol
regular police will on carry a desert eagle pistol and other police accessories.

limiting soldiers to barracks only.

we know we can do it
that's why we all must end this darkness call Buhari
let's make our nation great again
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better
asalamualykum brothers cool

4 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by SalamRushdie: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2018
Yes we can ..our votes againstvBuhari can overwhelm the devil out of Aso rock

4 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Yes we can ..our votes againstvBuhari can overwhelm the devil out of Aso rock
God bless you bro
you're a patriot

cc
sarrki ngeneukwenu passingshot madridguy

4 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2018
You be comedy grin grin

IsaAbubakar:
God bless you bro
you're a patriot

cc
Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2018
madridguy:
You be comedy grin grin

join Muslims against Buhari MAB and you'll be alright
asalamualykum bro

3 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by anibirelawal(m): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2018
@OP, I like some of the above opinions, but PMB still remain the only choice.
Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by fergie001: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2018
This OP is mad grin grin grin grin

He has killed me with number 4,my belle oooooo

3 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by chuksjuve(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2018
The incoming president should as a matter of urgency reverse all the nonsense buhari has implemented ...

That's just the task he would be faced with...

3 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Reverse fuel pump price to #87.00k!

A bag of rice should go back to #8000

Create job opportunities

Revive our industries

Remove that evil Arabic inscription from our money

Make Benue the food basket once more

Develop Aba which can generate millions of money for we country

Sea ports in the East will decongest traffic in Lagos

Reform the Nigerian police i.e state police. The police should be known to the people. It prevents police from misbehaving for fear of disappointing their people

Any political post should not exceed 6years! There are millions of people in Nigeria waiting to serve

Above all be people oriented!

Should I go on?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by blackpanda: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
IsaAbubakar:
we all know that Buhari is is never going to return in 2019 and Insha'Allah he'll be facing his crime against humanity in Hague.

now we expect the following within a year in power from the incoming president.

1. setting up mobile police and military bases in the affected fulani herdsmen region in all middle belt and give the commanders shoot at sight order to any murderous fulani herdsmen

2. influencing Buhari's trial in Hague and makes sure it's broadcast on national TV

3. trial of Idris kpotum for negligence of duty regarding fulani herdsmen

4. fast probe of all Buhari's aides, PAs and ministers and cleaning of their accounts leaving on #50000 for them to start any SME

5. probing of Buhari's family including Yusuf reckless spending

6. releasing of el Zaky and rebuilding his home and compensation

7. trail and sentence of brutai

8. fasten restructuring process

9. negotiations with ipob real and true leaders not some politicians or Ohaneze
real Igbos repair and rebuild their region

10. strict federal character on all best qualified persons
picking the best from all region

11. reform the police with people like abba kyari running the police, disbanding Sars and replacing it with RSS and restricting AK 47 to only high operation police department like RSS and Mopol
regular police will on carry a desert eagle pistol and other police accessories.

limiting soldiers to barracks only.

we know we can do it
that's why we all must end this darkness call Buhari
let's make our nation great again
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better
asalamualykum brothers cool
[/s]

Stop this lunacy grin
Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by blackpanda: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
asalamualykum bro

You and your fake profile aint deceiving no one
90% of you making noise against buhari here dont even have pvc, let alone vote
Its only how to blab on social media you are good at
Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
blackpanda:

[/s]
i know that you must be disappointed seeing a Muslim sheik opossing Buhari.
for your information there are many like us out there waiting patiently for 2019 in order to send Buhari to Hague.

Islam is not extremism
Islam does not support evil
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is evil
if you are a Muslim and still support Buhari you're an extremist not different from bokoharam ISIS and other extremists because they believe in evil

asalamualykum bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
blackpanda:
[/s]

Stop this lunacy grin

e dey pain you?

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
join or be shamed next year
asalamualykum bro

3 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
anibirelawal:
@OP, I like some of the above opinions, but PMB still remain the only choice.
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist that belongs to the gallows and not political office
I do like how articulated you are and calm
you're always welcomed to MAB anytime
asalamualykum bro

3 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
chuksjuve:
The incoming president should as a matter of urgency reverse all the nonsense buhari has implemented ...

That's just the task he would be faced with...
you're right bro

3 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
fergie001:
This OP is mad grin grin grin grin

He has killed me with number 4,my belle oooooo
honestly i can't wait to see Lauretta Onochie selling mama put in his village
way to go bro

3 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Reverse fuel pump price to #87.00k!

A bag of rice should go back to #8000

Create job opportunities

Revive our industries

Remove that evil Arabic inscription from our money

Make Benue the food basket once more

Develop Aba which can generate millions of money for we country

Sea ports in the East will decongest traffic in Lagos

Reform the Nigerian police i.e state police. The police should be known to the people. It prevents police from misbehaving for fear of disappointing their people

Any political post should exceed 6years! There are millions of people in Nigeria waiting to serve

Above all be people oriented!

Should I go on?
nice point you raised
God bless you
you're a true patriot

cc

4 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by blackpanda: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
e dey pain you?

destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
join or be shamed next year
asalamualykum bro

Oh pathetic looser
So in your small pathetic mind, buhari is reading your worthless messages smh

My dear you are just a learner, Fayose even did worse in 2015 yet Buhari lashed him at the polls hands down. And he wasnt even in power then. grin shocked

If u like register hundred fake profiles, it goes to no issue
Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by blackpanda: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
for your information there are many like us out there waiting patiently for 2019 in order to send Buhari to Hague.

Islam is not extremism
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is evil
if you are a Muslim and still support Buhari you're an extremist not different from bokoharam ISIS and other extremists because they believe in evil

asalamualykum bro
[/s]

worthless losers. Your fake profiles are only a waste of your own time

Sai BABA 2019 grin
Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
blackpanda:

Oh pathetic looser
So in your small pathetic mind, buhari is reading your worthless messages smh

My dear you are just a learner, Fayose even did worse in 2015 yet Buhari lashed him at the polls hands down. And he wasnt even in power then. grin shocked

If u like register hundred fake profiles, it goes to no issue
[/s]
am so sorry
quit extremism
it's not Islam
you must not support Buhari because he's a Muslim
Buhari is evil
Islam is not extremism
the gate of MAB is always open if you decide to stop extremism
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally remains sacrosanct Insha'Allah
nothing will change that
not extremists nobody
asalamualykum bro

4 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

worthless losers. Your fake profiles are only a waste of your own time

Sai BABA 2019 grin
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on
it's a national duty
a divine duty
a Supreme duty

Buhari is facing the hangman Insha'Allah next year cool

3 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by blackpanda: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
am so sorry
quit extremism
it's not Islam
you must not support Buhari because he's a Muslim
Buhari is evil
Islam is not extremism
the gate of MAB is always open if you decide to stop extremism
destroying Buhari psychologically and emotionally remains sacrosanct Insha'Allah
nothing will change that
not extremists nobody
asalamualykum bro
[/s]

Lol...once a loser always a loser

You are not a muslim
You are the only one deceiving yourself and eating your own shit
if u like shout salamaelukum from now till Jesus second coming grin

Sai BAba 2019
Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
blackpanda:

You are very correct!

BUHARI is making it impossible to get PVC in the South

Or how do you explain the scarcity few months to election

I am still thinking who is worst

Adolf Hitler or Buhari

3 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
[s]
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Lol...once a loser always a loser

You are not a muslim
You are the only one deceiving yourself and eating your own shit
if u like shout salamaelukum from now till Jesus second coming grin

Sai BAba 2019
[/s]
trash trash trash
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by blackpanda: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

You are very correct!

BUHARI is making it impossible to get PVC in the South

Or how do you explain the scarcity few months to election

I am still thinking who is worst

Adolf Hitler or Buhari

And this is the major problem i am talking about
You will sit down inside AC to be pressing computer and blogging while that poor beggar you called almajiri is ready to stand under the sun till he gets pvc
Buhari didnt do anything, pvc isnt scarce. On the contrary millions of pvcs have been produced but people have refused to go and queue and pick them up. Instead you are more interested in throwing tantrums and insults. Stay there and be typing you hear
Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by fergie001: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
honestly i can't wait to see Lauretta Onochie selling mama put in his village
way to go bro
Am dead

2 Likes

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]

Islam is not extremism
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is evil

asalamualykum bro

I just dey like this Isa abubakar of a guy.....

he just dey marvel me....am dumbfounded......

maybe I can now see a northerner that can reason and speak the truth....

am with u if u truly means.....

this is what igbos call nwanne di na mba....

cc

fayose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Masses Expects From The The Incoming President In 2019 by Houseofglam7(f): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

My chest!!!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Vote For A Leader Who Has More Values For Cows Than Human Beings– Bishop / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Pictures From Her Jerusalem Holy Land Tour / Plateau Killings: Resign Now, You’ve Failed Nigerians – APC Chieftain, Timi Fran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.