Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,277 members, 7,928,917 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards In Her Department In Igbinedion University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards In Her Department In Igbinedion University (692 Views)

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Bags Two Awards And A Brand New SUV In One Night / Regina Daniels Awarded Most Outstanding Student In Her Department In Igbinedion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards In Her Department In Igbinedion University by stane007: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, who got admitted into Igbinedion University few months ago just bagged two awards in her department. 

According to Regina Daniels, the awards are for face of her department and most outstanding student in her level. The actress who dedicated the award to her mother wrote on Instagram;

My mother says beauty without brain is zero, but beauty with brain can make you conquer the world. 
Education is a key to knowledge and knowledge is the key to success. Am proud to announce my award as the face of my department and most outstanding student in my department and my level. I thank God for giving me the brain to carry both my career and my education, not making me drop one for the other. This award goes to God and my mother for always being there to educate me. And of course to my fans 
Thank you all

https://lailasnews.com/regina-daniels-bags-two-awards-in-her-department-in-igbinedion-university/

Lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards In Her Department In Igbinedion University by Munzy14(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2018
This one na celebrity in school. All considerations on her must be top notch.
Re: Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards In Her Department In Igbinedion University by NeeKlaus: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2018
Beauty with brains?! Or they gave it to her because she's a CELEBRITY in their midst? I hear.
Re: Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards In Her Department In Igbinedion University by Anigreat: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked

Something she didn't merit, Nigeria is so corrupt.

Getting those awards on a platter of gold.
Re: Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards In Her Department In Igbinedion University by Rapoo(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2018
some persons will come and be shouting "Beauty and Brain"
Re: Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards In Her Department In Igbinedion University by Kingzra1(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2018
sad anybody that will shout beauty with brain here ehnn...I'll swear 4 d person
Re: Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards In Her Department In Igbinedion University by ojun50(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingzra1:
sad
anybody that will shout beauty with brain here ehnn...I'll swear 4 d person
swear now
Re: Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards In Her Department In Igbinedion University by Kingzra1(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2018
ojun50:
swear now
u r even more like my swear grin

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Off Backside As She Asks For Attention / Nigerian Dubai-based Mompha Relaxes By The Side Of His Swimming Pool (photo) / Davido And Chioma Stun On The Cover New Nollywood Movie, Forbidden Assurance �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.