Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,948 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

MTN Data Share: The Pocket Friendly (cheapest) Way To Subscribe!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Data Share: The Pocket Friendly (cheapest) Way To Subscribe!!! (434 Views)

MTN Increased SME Data Share Price / MTN Has Increased The Price Of Their SME Data Share / Mtn SME Data Share Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Data Share: The Pocket Friendly (cheapest) Way To Subscribe!!! by EmDG(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
We are living in the Information Age and the importance of the Internet and Internet Data cannot be over-emphasized. Internet Data is the key through which access to information is possible.

In a bid to provide pocket friendly (cheapest) subscription rates, Valueconnect Services has entered into partnership with the network providers and buy data in bulk and resell at cheaper rate to other subscribers. We are committed to providing you quality service and giving value for your money with our cheap, reliable and fast delivery service.

We sell MTN Data.
Our price list is as detailed below.
MTN DATA PRICE LIST
1gb = #600
2gb = #1200
3gb = #1750
4gb = #2350
5gb = #2800
10gb = #5600

All subscription plans have a 90 days (3 months) validity.
The subscription plans are compatible for use on all devices like Androids, Blackberry, I-phones, Modems.
Payment is made via Bank Transfer or Airtime/Recharge cards.
Data Delivery Time is 1-5 minutes after payment confirmation.
To Check Balance *461*2#

Call/Whatsapp/SMS 09064015235 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Change My Profile Picture / Admob For Abdroid / Microsoft Windows 640xl For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.