Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

"Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK (22764 Views)

Major- General:Afenifere Commends PUNCH, Says Buhari Lied About Being A Democrat / Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" / Buhari Lied, Herdsmen Carry Ak47s & Other Weapons -Defence HQ Shocks The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by PointZerom: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Almaiga:
I talk am, 5% don show. grin

Yes we don show to buy your remaining ancestral land.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by potterdon: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:

You clearly do not know your history, you bigoted nitwit. Read, don't rely on tales by moonlight told to you by your uncles who are often inspired by pots of soured palm wine and plates of leftover cow leg. Read! Okponu, please read.
lol speaking of bigots who does know history biafra is not an igbo affair it comprised of every tribe of the now south south and south east. afonja the igbos didn't kill any minority. It was the Nigeria army under muritala and adekunle that murder more than 1000 deltan plus the numerous oboni people ur afonja general obasanjo killed. Please afonja ur the true nitwit/hypocrite just hide ur face. grin and focus one ur delusional oduwa republic grin

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Icon79(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
What kind of restraints were they fighting with when they were running around and indiscriminately bombing everything in sight: markets, churches, refugee camps, and elementary schools throughout the East shocked

Like I had said a few times, I don't see Nigeria making any progress as a nation until they apologize and repent of the war crimes they committed against Ndi Igbo. They shed too much innocent blood and, if you really want to know, that's why that country is accursed.

O pari

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Odingo1: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
front4line:

If Igbos start anything at this time I foresee 20 million dead Igbo not the meagre 2 million that we’re wiped out in the Biafra child’s play.

Make dem try am. I am personally triple daring them. Rwanda genocide go be child’s play.

You have to know that without British and Russia backing, Biafra army would have defeated Nigeria in that war

Time have changed,Russia is no longer strong because USSR is no longer there, the British is no longer very much interested in Nigeria oil.

The middle belt that mainly fought the civil war on Nigeria side may not be willing again.

Without world power backing, on a neutral ground Nigeria army cannot defeat Biafra army.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by potterdon: 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:

You clearly do not know your history, you bigoted nitwit. Read, don't rely on tales by moonlight told to you by your uncles who are often inspired by pots of soured palm wine and plates of leftover cow leg. Read! Okponu, please read.
afonja is it not ur war generals adekunle and obasanjo that murdered thousands of asaba and oboni people respectively. Please don't come here and shift blames. grin ur just talking trash while u know nothing. Please leave biafra and focus on ur oduwa republic.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by eagleeye2: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Akainzo:

Truth is, many people are gullible because they simply cannot read and comprehend! Kai

Here is what Buhari said

This only implies they were instructed to follow the Geneva Convention in the course of executing the war. This does not mean some miscreants wont overdo and ignore the directive, but it means the Nigeria Government charged its officers to respect international rules of engagement.

Except FFK can show any document stating otherwise, he should actually be told to keep quiet.
And FFK, is asking whether events like the Asaba massacre was being constrained?
We cannot wish away our history as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Pigsandidiots: 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
potterdon:
afonja igbos did not kill any minority. We were all one under biafra we all faced the Nigerian army together(the ijaws) stop twisting facts to suit ur silly narrative
You are a liar.
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by BilliBaron: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
After everything.....today igbo land is more safe, more peaceful, more blessed and more developed than the land of the people who tried to wipe us out. In my Next life i will still choose Igbo.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Oblang(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Sometmes I wonder if this man is really an Afonja. always saying things the way they are. not treacherous.
always bold and out spoken Just like Fayose.

A DNA are test might prove me right. Nothing in these men show Afonjaism'

Lol. When the other divide start giving him food and he start writing against u, I hope u will come and say this here again. Take ffk serious at ur own peril..
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Almaiga: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
PointZerom:

Yes we don show to buy your remaining ancestral land.
Kikikikikikiki, U don give up on Biafra?
Good. grin
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Drealthing(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:
My Igbo peeps will come after me, but I don't give a fvvvvk! Listen guys, it was war, it was not a tea party. In wars, people unfortunately die and strategies which are inimical to all sense of humanity are plotted; that is why it is war. The Igbos also massacred other ethnic minorities in the Biafran region such as the Efiks, Ijaws, Ogojas and Ibibios; it is a well-documented fact. Igbos and their rabble rousers like FFK should stop telling a single story of the War, some of us know the full story. IT WAS WAR GUYS, not a tea party.
well said bro
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Pigsandidiots: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
Odingo1:

May this tea party visit your family and your entire generation to come.

Adekunle was the one that massacred the people of Rivers and Cross Rivers to the extend he said his army shoot any moving object, children and trees.
No massacre I. Rivers n cross river. It is only asaba that there was massacre. Stop pedling lies or you bring out your claim.
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Charly68: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
FFK ,my amiable historian ...always like to read your post for historical fact analysis
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by jiorhemen(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

We know that idiotic Buhari a blatant liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb7Z_7AiGr8

Watch and see the wickedness of useless Nigeria army! #crying

The killer in the video you shared was Lt. MacCauley Lamurde. However, we would not be completely truthful if we do not point out that the killer was later arrested on the orders of Colonel Benjamin Adekunle and was sentenced to death, and subsequently executed for killing Mathias Kanu. Colonel Adekunle ordered his arrest after the British journalist who covered the extrajudicial killing of Mathias Kanu showed him the video. The image I have uploaded here tells the story of his execution. It's also important to point out that the killer, Lt. MacCauley Lamurde, was a maternal cousin to Colonel Benjamin Adekunle. The Nigerian commander who ordered his arrest and execution.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Bridget95(f): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:
My Igbo peeps will come after me, but I don't give a fvvvvk! Listen guys, it was war, it was not a tea party. In wars, people unfortunately die and strategies which are inimical to all sense of humanity are plotted; that is why it is war. The Igbos also massacred other ethnic minorities in the Biafran region such as the Efiks, Ijaws, Ogojas and Ibibios; it is a well-documented fact. Igbos and their rabble rousers like FFK should stop telling a single story of the War, some of us know the full story. IT WAS WAR GUYS, not a tea party.
when you are asked to go to school,you rather do something else.it was war between two armed groups and not war between Nigeria and defenceless woman and children of the civilian population of Biafra. Nigeria commented a war crime known internationally as TOTAL WAR.The reason why trump ordered bombs to be dropped on the Syrian regime is because of war crimes on civilians like Nigeria did in the 60s against Biafra.

Why would you lie that Biafra massacred minorities, for your info because you are a victim of the ban of history in Nigeria schools,the Akwa ibom people and some ethnic minorities fought along side Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by true2god: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
front4line:

If Igbos start anything at this time I foresee 20 million dead Igbo not the meagre 2 million that we’re wiped out in the Biafra child’s play.

Make dem try am. I am personally triple daring them. Rwanda genocide go be child’s play.
What killed Biafra was the fact that major world powers, the British and the Soviet Union, gave Nigeria 100% military support in terms of hardware and logistics. Do you really, in your mind, thought that the war was fought with sticks, machetes, arrows or catapult? It was fought with tanks, planes, naval ships and machine guns, which the British and the Soviet Union were supplying in excess, to the Nigerian military, between 1967 and 1970.

If the Biafrans were provided the same support, how would the Nigerian military had won? Never! So stop talking like a kindergarten, if any single major power, be it the US, Russia or even China, support the Biafrans with necessary military hardware, both will finish each other. Look at Syria, the role the Russians and the US are playing there, you will understand better.

I don't know if you have read the British amphibious landing, on behalf of the Nigerian govt., in Bonny Island. Read and stop talking like a kid.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by mide419: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
goslowgoslow:

While I am not in support of this type of killing since the man has being caught he should have at least be taken as prisoner of war but do you know the number of such wicked killinges also perpetrated by the Biafrian soldiers? It war and a lot do happen.

Rie nsi
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Pigsandidiots: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
potterdon:
lol speaking of bigots who does know history biafra is not an igbo affair it comprised of every tribe of the now south south and south east. afonja the igbos didn't kill any minority. It was the Nigeria army under muritala and adekunle that murder more than 1000 deltan plus the numerous oboni people ur afonja general obasanjo killed. Please afonja ur the true nitwit/hypocrite just hide ur face. grin and focus one ur delusional oduwa republic grin
But you can lie o.
Read this if you are not biased.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/articles-opinions/the-unknown-victims-ethnic-minorities-1967-1970/
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Pigsandidiots: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Icon79:
What kind of restraints were they fighting with when they were running around and indiscriminately bombing everything in sight: markets, churches, refugee camps, and elementary schools throughout the East shocked

Like I had said a few times, I don't see Nigeria making any progress as a nation until they apologize and repent of the war crimes they committed against Ndi Igbo. They shed too much innocent blood and, if you really want to know, that's why that country is accursed.

O pari
Who will now apologize to the one the Biafrans committed against other ethnic groups?
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by perfectedmee: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
TheAngry1:

People like is the reason Nigeria I'd where it's.

A simple comprehension of English, u don't have.

Did Ojukwu or any Igbo said anything like being fair to the Nigerian forces?

Was it not Buhari that opened the can of worms?

We know it was war and we accepted it, so why the f**********k is he telling us they re fair.

Don't worry, one day the atrocities they committed against the Igbo's will be revisited.

We will never forget.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Icon79(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
Which ethnic group?

O pari

Pigsandidiots:
Who will now apologize to the one the Biafrans committed against other ethnic groups?
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by front4line: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
This is how sick Igbos fooled millions of your tribesmen to a war they will perish without forethought hindsight or forethought. I ask you does the new Biafra as the support of Russia USA or the UK now ?

But brainless folks like you still believe you can conquer Nigeria with your agidi Igbo. Also you neglected all the ammunition that we’re supplied by the French like they are not a superpower but that isn’t surprising it is in the blood of Igbos to make lame foolish excuse for their failures. The same way they have a lame excuse for any other Nigerian succeeding wherever they have failed woefully.

true2god:
What killed Biafra was the fact that major world powers, the British and the Soviet Union, gave Nigeria 100% military support in terms of hardware and logistics. Do you really, in your mind, thought that the war was fought with sticks, machetes, arrows or catapult? It was fought with tanks, planes, naval ships and machine guns, which the British and the Soviet Union were supplying in excess, to the Nigerian military, between 1967 and 1970.

If the Biafrans were provided the same support, how would the Nigerian military had won? Never! So stop talking like a kindergarten, if any single major power, be it the US, Russia or even China, support the Biafrans with necessary military hardware, both will finish each other. Look at Syria, the role the Russians and the US are playing there, you will understand better.

I don't know if you have read the British amphibious landing, on behalf of the Nigerian govt., in Bonny Island. Read and stop talking like a kid.

Odingo1:

You have to know that without British and Russia backing, Biafra army would have defeated Nigeria in that war

Time have changed,Russia is no longer strong because USSR is no longer there, the British is no longer very much interested in Nigeria oil.

The middle belt that mainly fought the civil war on Nigeria side may not be willing again.

Without world power backing, on a neutral ground Nigeria army cannot defeat Biafra army.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by front4line: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
Icon79:

O pari

The only apology I see for the new strong headed Igbo led by Kanu is another round of pounding.
Now, I have no idea if that will lead to 2 million death or 20 million death but I know for a fact a lot of Igbos will perish when n if it does happen.

But in the bright side it might just be the price you pay for your freedom so smile, be happy.
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Okoroawusa: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up, your useless government banned history because they're afraid of the truth.
which government are we talking about here?
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Gpbrainy: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
Have you heard of rule of engagement? Even in wartime unarmed civilians, women and children are protected.
TheAngry1:
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by true2god: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2018
front4line:
This is how sick Igbos fooled millions of your tribesmen to a war they will perish without forethought hindsight or forethought. I ask you does the new Biafra as the support of Russia USA or the UK now ?

But brainless folks like you still believe you can conquer Nigeria with your agidi Igbo. Also you neglected all the ammunition that we’re supplied by the afrench as if they are not a superpower but that isn’t surprising it is in the blood of Igbos to make lame foolish excuse for their failures. The same way they have a lame excuse for any other Nigerian succeeding wherever they have failed woefully.

A fooll like you will fail to understand that war will always be fought by men, for the control of other men and their resources, which the British helped you foolls to achieve, in order (for the British) to control the Biafran oil and gas resources through the indirect rule system.

The right to self determination is a sovereign right of every human being which also form part of the Atlantic chatter of 1945. It is rather unfortunate that the 'right to self determination' is an exclusive right of the Europeans and the whites and not for the blacks. It is only in an African black nation that you will see an Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Ibibio, etc, being forcefully merged as a single entity, while the Germans, French, Greek, The British, the Dutch, the Italians, the Russians, etc, have a single culture, people and language. And this surely propelled their scientific and social progress. The merging of different tribes, races and culture, in Nigeria, is surely meant to serve the British neo-colonial interest and the continual exploitation of Nigeria's resources, using the Hausa-fulanis and willing tools.

I understand your fear, the breakaway of the Biafrans will surely doom you into perpetual poverty, chaos, and hunger which is why you (either an hausa, Yoruba or Fulani) will surely, and understandably, fight to keep a dysfunctional system (Nigeria) in place. Shame on you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
All those Nigerian former head of states ought to have been jailed for life for war crimes against unarmed Biafrans.

As we speak the same Buhari's terrorists are busy purchasing weapons for Biafra and Nigeria ll war.

This time it will be Christians and Muslims war as well.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Pigsandidiots: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
Icon79:
Which ethnic group?

O pari

Who will now apologize for the casino bombing by biafrans soldiers in Lagos that killed many unarmed civilians?
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by front4line: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
true2god:
A fooll like you will fail to understand that war will always be fought by men, for the control of other men and their resources, which the British helped you foolls to achieve, in order (for the British) to control the Biafran oil and gas resources through the indirect rule system.

The right to self determination is a sovereign right of every human being which also form part of the Atlantic chatter of 1945. It is rather unfortunate that the 'right to self determination' is an exclusive right of the Europeans and the whites and not for the blacks. It is only in an African black nation that you will see an Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Ibibio, etc, being forcefully merged as a single entity, while the Germans, French, Greek, The British, the Dutch, the Italians, the Russians, etc, have a single culture, people and language. And this surely propelled their scientific and social progress. The merging of different tribes, races and culture, in Nigeria, is surely meant to serve the British neo-colonial interest and the continual exploitation of Nigeria's resources, using the Hausa-fulanis and willing tools.

I understand your fear, the breakaway of the Biafrans will surely doom you into perpetual poverty, chaos, and hunger which is why you (either an hausa, Yoruba or Fulani) will surely, and understandably, fight to keep a dysfunctional system (Nigeria) in place. Shame on you!

Your forefathers are the fools here. An example is the Azikwe that begged the Bristish to suspend the independence of Southern Nigeria for three years so that he can rule both the southern n northern Nigeria but look how it all turned out.

The time the HausaFulani never wanted part of Nigeria your father forced n coerced them into a union with you forgetting there is a charter that allows for self determination at the United Nations so you see your forefathers sold you into slavery n in it shall you n your entire tribesmen remain with your unborn generation forever.
Re: "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK by Organs(m): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2018
plessis:
Nigeria will never get any form of forgiveness from us.

Yeah right, then you loose. It was war, siddon there, dont blame Ojukwu that led you to war and lied to you that Chukwu okike Abiama has given him victory, then ran away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salami Panel Asks Buhari To Fire, Prosecute Magu For Corruption / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project / Racist Polish Border Guards Say No To 'Indians, Africans And Middle Easterners'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.