Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

A Driver Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Driver Required (816 Views)

I Need A Driver Urgently To Work In Lekki. Salary 35K with Accomodation / Please Help I Need A Driver Job, HouseHelp or Male cook / Urgently Needed A Driver In Asaba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Driver Required by meetdopi(m): 12:47am On May 31, 2010
Are you interested or Do you have somebody who could fill above requirement perfectly?
Such a person must be living within Ketu environ,
Such a person must be below 30years of age
A christian
Single
with at least 4years driving experience
If you fit into above, kindly send your CV to meetdopi@yahoo.com or call 08098485004.

Thank you
Re: A Driver Required by hikins: 8:08am On May 31, 2010
you dey look for driver below age 30?

that na age discrimination

and you dey look for christain?

na una dey spoil nigeria

embrace ppl of all gender, race, colour, political and religious dispensation.
Re: A Driver Required by meetdopi(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2010
@ Haikins - There is no doubt that you have a bad mouth, what is the big deal in stating the qualities that i want in a person. I am a young man who needs a young man to relate with (or you want me ask for somebody that is older wth archaic thinking). I prefer a christian not because i hate muslims, (fyi most of my friends are muslims) but i am avoiding issues where religion can be the cause of. Even within the christendom, there are many beliefs, so it is better to lay straight than creating problem for oneself. I want a mutual understanding with would be

Please grow up and cudgel very well before dropping your venoms.

Thank you.
Re: A Driver Required by hikins: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2010
YES HE IS MY VERY GOOD FRIEND HIS NAME IS ELLIS

PLEASE GIVE HIM THE JOB SIR

HIS NUMBER IS 002348021362007

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

I DONT THINK HE'D WANNA CALL YOU

BUT IF YOU DO IT FOR ME IT MIGHT BE AN ACT OF CHARITY ON YOUR PART AND THE SOVERIEGN LORD JEHOVAH WILL BLESS YOU SIR.
Re: A Driver Required by koolkamzzy(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2010
@ meetdopi pls i have a friend dat is looking for driving job. details below

Name: Achor Jonah

Stete of Origin: Benue

Qualification: SSCE

Mobile No: 018818613

Thanks for your assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Pz's Essay Writing / First Bank / Vacancies Exist In 15 Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.