Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,740 members, 7,935,203 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why I Think Brazil, Germany And These Teams Will Make The Last 8 @ The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Think Brazil, Germany And These Teams Will Make The Last 8 @ The World Cup (671 Views)

England, Wales Football Teams Will Not Play Against Russia At Any Level / Portugal V Italy: One Of These Teams Won't Be Heading To Qatar 2022 / Which African Teams Will Likely Be A Problem For The Super Eagles In AFCON 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Brazil, Germany And These Teams Will Make The Last 8 @ The World Cup by Footyfanz: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
You can put your money on this because I might probably be the next octopus for this World. Here are teams to reach the quarter final for the world cup and you are sure to put your money on them.

There are actually eight slots free for the eight eligible countries that will make it past the round of 16 stage of the tournament.

Read on at https://footyfanz.com/news/1825

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bitter Argentina Fans Attack Croatia Fans During The 3 – 0 Defeat / World Cup Quarter Finals Fixture / President Donald Trump Takes Shot At Lebron James Calling Him DUMB!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.