Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts (43418 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Lola Omotayo And Her Parents / Tania Omotayo And Husband Olasumbo Winfunke, Pictured Together / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by eyinjuege: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
dgagar:
she looks just like her sister Lara Omotayo. Peters wife

They're not sisters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Dareal90s(m): 7:00pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yoruba's dominating, reppin naija wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Bobby95(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
cheesy Yoruba Amaka joor. Let our Ipobian brothers and sisters come and celebrate this young beautiful successful intelligent Afonja sister cheesy

Guy, Ziva is not for bend-down-select customers now tongue
ominiknowest, wetin u don buy from her
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
dgagar:
she looks just like her sister Lara Omotayo. Peters wife
They are not blood sisters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by gbeseun(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
We should fry beans
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by YorubaAssasin: 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
cheesy Yoruba Amaka joor. Let our Ipobian brothers and sisters come and celebrate this young beautiful successful intelligent Afonja sister cheesy

Guy, Ziva is not for bend-down-select customers now tongue

Bros... great job roasting those animals! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by eodavids(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Year after year, Forbes features some of the brightest young leaders, entrepreneurs and billionaires under the 30 Under 30 list across various continents.

This year, over 90 people made the Forbes Africa 2018 list spanning across Business, Technology and Creatives.

As such, 13 Nigerians made the list including Wizkid, his ex-girlfriend Tania, Davido, Bidemi Zakariyau, Beverly Naya and Adebayo Oke-Lawal.

She has now taken to Instagram to make an emotional post in celebration. Read below...

"I made Forbes guys Small Girl with a very big God! I still can’t believe it. For years I would talk about how I wanted to be on Forbes before I was 30, at the beginning of this year especially when I set my goals for the year, being on Forbes was one of them. And less than 6 months later, Boom Tania is on the 30 under 30 list. To think Ziva is only a year and 5 months old is actually insane. I’ve worked sooooo hard building my business and to be recognized by Forbes is such a blessing. I quit my 9-5 job with confidence 2 months after I started Ziva because I knew I had Ziva to fall back on but never in a million years did I think we would have come this far by now. I started Ziva with a pop up, after which I continued to sell the clothes from my house. I would pack all he clothes in my boot just in case anyone ordered anything so I could deliver it from wherever i was. I literally did everything myself for the first few months, I didn’t hire any staff until about 5 months into the business. I remember when I wanted to start so many people discouraged me, they said things like : “So many people are into fashion”, “You studied advertising at university what do you know about fashion” , “This is a bad idea, you cannot be Africa’s Zara or H&M” amongst so many other things. But God sent me an angel in my friend Kiki who held my hand and taught me everything I needed to know to start a business in fashion and a year and a half later here we are. I can confidently say I am living my dreams and my best life! I love being Iya Ziva it’s one of my biggest blessings and Definitely my biggest accomplishment so far. Thank you to everyone that has supported my business and I. I will forever be grateful
P.S please do not ever give up on your dreams!!!! Do not ever let anyone tell you that you can’t do something!
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/wizkids-ex-tania-omotayo-goes-emotional-as-she-makes-forbes-africas-30-under-30-list.html

This girl just FINE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
I think shes quite creative and has hood fashion sense, i also kinda like her brand bt she moves with controversial boys sadly giving her a funny image. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by henrixx(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
Are they counting some of those Igbo boys in balogun idumota etc

Some of those guys rich gaan
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
Why the likes of Davido and those who how's their fleet of cars and designers wear arent listed. People are quietly making millions, Forbes go recognize us keep hustling guys.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Smarkie: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
na fake forbe list her name?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by UjuJoan2: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nairaland miss I hope you know that the fact that you always introduce her as 'Wizkid's ex' is very very disrespectful. This lady has achieved a lot to be degraded with such a meaningless adjective.

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Emilokoiyawon: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Bros... great job roasting those animals! grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Emilokoiyawon: 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bobby95:
ominiknowest, wetin u don buy from her

cheesy Sorry o! I no know say e go pain u like dis...ndo cheesy
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by LZAA: 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
Amagite2:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Year after year, Forbes features some of the brightest young leaders, entrepreneurs and billionaires under the 30 Under 30 list across various continents.

This year, over 90 people made the Forbes Africa 2018 list spanning across Business, Technology and Creatives.

As such, 13 Nigerians made the list including Wizkid, his ex-girlfriend Tania, Davido, Bidemi Zakariyau, Beverly Naya and Adebayo Oke-Lawal.

She has now taken to Instagram to make an emotional post in celebration. Read below...

"I made Forbes guys Small Girl with a very big God! I still can’t believe it. For years I would talk about how I wanted to be on Forbes before I was 30, at the beginning of this year especially when I set my goals for the year, being on Forbes was one of them. And less than 6 months later, Boom Tania is on the 30 under 30 list. To think Ziva is only a year and 5 months old is actually insane. I’ve worked sooooo hard building my business and to be recognized by Forbes is such a blessing. I quit my 9-5 job with confidence 2 months after I started Ziva because I knew I had Ziva to fall back on but never in a million years did I think we would have come this far by now. I started Ziva with a pop up, after which I continued to sell the clothes from my house. I would pack all he clothes in my boot just in case anyone ordered anything so I could deliver it from wherever i was. I literally did everything myself for the first few months, I didn’t hire any staff until about 5 months into the business. I remember when I wanted to start so many people discouraged me, they said things like : “So many people are into fashion”, “You studied advertising at university what do you know about fashion” , “This is a bad idea, you cannot be Africa’s Zara or H&M” amongst so many other things. But God sent me an angel in my friend Kiki who held my hand and taught me everything I needed to know to start a business in fashion and a year and a half later here we are. I can confidently say I am living my dreams and my best life! I love being Iya Ziva it’s one of my biggest blessings and Definitely my biggest accomplishment so far. Thank you to everyone that has supported my business and I. I will forever be grateful
P.S please do not ever give up on your dreams!!!! Do not ever let anyone tell you that you can’t do something!
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/wizkids-ex-tania-omotayo-goes-emotional-as-she-makes-forbes-africas-30-under-30-list.html

As she dy do wetin na?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Koralords: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
When ever I see people who commit suicide I always wonder what put them to do such things but what am going thru now if not for the love i have for my family cos I can't bear to put them through that pain and ridicule I would have ended it today
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Akorkor(f): 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
Which one is ziva. I patronize more of Nigeria designers but I have never heard of ziva. Forbes is definitely not getting it right.Anyway, congratulations to Tania
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Why do whores think they’re successful just because they can suck cocks? I weep for this generation
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Bobby95(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

cheesy Sorry o! I no know say e go pain u like dis...ndo cheesy
see comedian, whateva makes u cum. I get business proposal 2 trash 2morrow, don't have ur time bra.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by tealaw(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Did anyone see linda ikeji on d list...?I mean.. my own name?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Harrynight(m): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
She should at least appreciate Wizkid for the financial support haba cheesy
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by abokikhalifa: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
My own name is in Heaven list. Forbes can go to he'll for all I care.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Sochimaobim:
In all honesty, I ve n'er heard of this girl before she became Wikid's Gf. I'm not tryna hate on her, but I don't knw what criteria used by forbes to make the list, but whatever criteria it is, I don't think that someone who made her name by just being someone's Gf, more than any other thing she does, should be on the list.
Na dem knw sha, but some names I saw on the list made it look like a joke to me
the list isn't credible. when did Falz start reigning to be among the richest guys in Nigeria. so,he's richer than Olamide? the Forbes is a subsidiary of Forbes international organized by Nigerian authors that didn't get their facts right I guess. they just checked out some rich famous guys and added their names. the list is bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Liftme(f): 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Iya Ziva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by Emilokoiyawon: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Koralords:
When ever I see people who commit suicide I always wonder what put them to do such things but what am going thru now if not for the love i have for my family cos I can't bear to put them through that pain and ridicule I would have ended it today

Bros, you don't mean it...wetin happen?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by amokeme(f): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
People are "silently" making money moves and some people are crying "how" you will be fine
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by crafteck(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2018
You mean shes not waiting for assurance?

Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by NsikakEssiet(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2018
blakid:
Is she a celebrity?
guessing she's a celebrity for being wiz kids ex
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by SenatorAiyzik: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
the list isn't credible. when did Falz start reigning to be among the richest guys in Nigeria. so,he's richer than Olamide? the Forbes is a subsidiary of Forbes international organized by Nigerian authors that didn't get their facts right I guess. they just checked out some rich famous guys and added their names. the list is bullshit.

Learn to read man...Read man.. They didn't say "rich" top 30 under 30..they talked about 30 under 30 that their ideas can change the world in any little way!! Forbes isn't about rich people.. Its just like guineas records...learn to read man sad
Re: Tania Omotayo And Her Ziva Make Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 List As She Reacts by 400billionman: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin they be copying words from the lyricist

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Visits His Secondary School, Surprises The Students / Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / Miracle Ikechukwu Visits Manchester United Stadium, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.