Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure (32524 Views)

Constituents Collate Signatures To Recall Simon Lalong / Amendment: NASS Dismisses Report On Collection Of Signatures To Veto Buhari / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
please they should add my signature.....
if it will hasten the process....
not only buhari...
it should be buhari and osibanjo.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by yusuf99(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
And u r more stupid than kazaure if u refuse to make sense of what he said, Ipob kawai
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by jrusky(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Kazuare you are a very stupid man

Very very and very very stupid. Even his name(Kazure) sound stupid so definitely he must be a very stupid man.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Demoney5050(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
empty headed like ur father
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by SalamRushdie: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
smirn:

God punish your mouth, your father is a stupid man. Animal. You get mind to insult my man, make God punish your generation.

No vex please ..i was just unhappy he called Buhari a good man ..Kazuare is a man I like
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
#LONG OVERDUE!

#GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH!
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by dominion001(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Bubu must go....

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by ofuonyebi: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2018
i always laugh at some of the baby show behaviours of our sin-nators....they will leave epo to be pursuing lalapa..

let me drink my cool maltonic and see how they will clim mountain kilimanjaro and will NOT FALL YAKATA!

CORRUPTION they say, would always fight back!...but cannot win again!!....PMB start laughing and dancing no qualms...you are doing your best

you just sign the NOT TOO YOUNG TO RULE LAW!>>>who among the NIGERIN LEADERS was able to belt the cat?...if not sai baba!
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by dheilaw1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
dead on arrival
they should wake up from their slumber before den piss for body
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Niceman4u(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
difficult to differentiate who is more useless btw d NASS members and Buhari
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by enemyofprogress: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abeg dey should be fast with it,his cows at daura are dying, they need his attention
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by dotcomnamename: 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
fakeprophet:
kazaure that always battle with grammar think he has an opinion. like kazaure, like Yarimo, like Nwgenekwenu, like sarrki, like madridguy all of them are sick in the brain. they should be subjected to any form of scientific definition. I know there is sand or maggots in their Brains

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by zabson(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

stupid ipob pig. Aba made jew.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Harrynight(m): 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
LongOverDue!

If they wanna impeach this man they should hurry up time is tickling
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by brojoshua: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Wonderful corrupt honorable criminals, looters and wicked men, is it not their criminal leader they should flush away?

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by semyman: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Criminals have never had it this bad
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Bimpe29: 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Nothing is better for this country than to have Buhari removed as a President. But, sentiment in any form may not allow that to happen.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Somkaebu: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2018
If buhari is impeached will there be change in living standards of Nigerians?
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by ProfSule(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
I just love dis man.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by proprince(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
I want my signature to be there.

Is a thing of joy to sign buhari impeachment with 20 naira biro
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by buhariguy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
chuksanambra:
Cowards

Let's see who would move the motion and the person to second it.
my senator matt o, will not risk it again.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by buhariguy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
dominion001:
Bubu must go....
you will wait till 2023
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
Vision2045:
How I wish we can just call a meeting of all Federal Legislators and members of the Federal Executive , with some vital part chieftain of both APC and PDP under a roof and we blow them all out ..Divide the Nation across the Biafra,Arewa and oduduwa Systems
MA NIGGA. A welcome development

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by chuksanambra: 12:02am On Jun 06, 2018
buhariguy:
my senator matt o, will not risk it again.

@Bolded, Who be that?

The cowards are writing list like names of noise makers.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by Oxalic(m): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2018
They should hasten up!

Time is not on our side!!

Time is running out!!!

Kazaure is an illiterate kunu sipping Fulani man with ccow mentally. He is not even supposed to be in the National Assembly.

Some of these Northern elements are useless and disgusting.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by 2016v2017: 3:19am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by 2016v2017: 3:20am On Jun 06, 2018
SanusiGworo:
They should hurry up.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by 2016v2017: 3:20am On Jun 06, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Eye service wee kill you.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by 2016v2017: 3:21am On Jun 06, 2018
fakeprophet:
kazaure that always battle with grammar think he has an opinion. like kazaure, like Yarimo, like Nwgenekwenu, like sarrki, like madridguy all of them are sick in the brain. they should be subjected to any form of scientific definition. I know there is sand or maggots in their Brains
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by 2016v2017: 3:21am On Jun 06, 2018
engrsyer:
They should bring the list to me let me sign also. Buhari must go!
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by 2016v2017: 3:23am On Jun 06, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:
That will be a welcome news if it were possible. But Saraki doesn't want Osinbajo to take over. That's what 99% don't know.
Re: Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure by tit(f): 3:27am On Jun 06, 2018
jibrin is finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No / BREAKING NEWS: Boko Haram Again! Damaturu Under Terror Siege!!! / Osita Chidoka Controlling Traffic On Obosi Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.