Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,497 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement (36204 Views)

APC Senators Move To Block Impeachment Threat Against Buhari / Ogun Guber: Akinlade Group Issues Warning To APC, Dapo Abiodun / Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by ithink7: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
wtf are you saying oga.

I see why people call you a biased mod.

Mynd44:
Jibrin has found his voice.

This is why a Nigeria president can't be impeached.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by OlujobaSamuel: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
royalcode:

I just could not comprehend his write-up. My eyes and head started to ache when I attempted reading it.
I initially thought he was writing in pidgin. His choice of spellings was giving me a headache, I had to scroll down.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by maestroferddi: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
Mynd44:

Oga learn to respect yourself....

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by middlebelter(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2018
Politics is a game of number. Let the game start now.

I don't blame Saraki an inch , PMB brought this upon himself and us and he should be held responsible if this democractic reign is truncated. That means he has done it twice.
He wouldn't take advice from Tinubu or OBJ the people that brought him to power, the same mistake made by GEI. The key rule of power, don't bite the hands that feed you.

PMB should know that it is not that Nigerian love Saraki but people are already disenchanted with his style of rulership.
Many Nigerian may wish Saraki punished for one reason or the other but perhaps not through this approach of seaming political persecution of opponents and subversion of political institutions like Legislature by the Executive with the use of state police.
If Saraki should be tried for the Offa Armed Robbery incident, certainly not by a police IGP that has been declared unfit to hold office by the National Assembly. The way forward, remove the IGP and get another police IGP to investigate Saraki.
Tinubu and the Pro-democracy fighter should remember the day of NADECO. Buhari was not a democrat, don't allow him to scatter our hard earned democracy.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by paulchineduN(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
BobJames1:

Silly talk

Ass licking Northerner, silly talk because u are silly

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by tempest69: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
ekestic1976:
Who shall succeed President muhammadu Buhari if the vultures in the National Assembly "impeach" him, Saraki?
Haha haha OSI BABA. THE ANNOINTED ONE OF JAGABAN
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 11:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
grin
And one joker, who is seeking online relevance from irrelevant riff-raffs of a faceless forum was busy spewing trash on the other thread.

I am ashamed of the level of reasoning on this forum and Nigeria at large.

Any Legislator who has a case to answer should go and clear his or her name, and stop dragging the Legislative into their battle.

My ideology, with that of the President does not tally, but most of you who insult him do that out of bitterness and foolishness.
you have suddenly learnt that he who insult the president is doing that out of bitterness as if you never insulted a president. this is just why I hate the zoo called Nigeria. everything is based on tribe and people even sacrifices their courtesy cus of tribes. the zoo will never be great again I predict
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kayus4real:
Ordinary Magu you can't impeache, Hamid Ali you can't impeach, IGP you can't impeach, then you want try the Lion King PMB?
The man you are threatening to impeach is unperturbed. He has all the powers to shut down the national assembly and ask all of you to go home and do. Monkey punishment. This is the third impeachment threat and no movement.
You are all cowards for daring to say it without moving it. No condition will be met and you are all wailing and wasting your your time.
SAI BUHARI for life.
sai baba till all your family members all die
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:05am On Jun 06, 2018
lustychima:
Lol

Some people who can't differentiate their left from their right was busy jumping here and there with the news of purported impeachment

I just pity for your lot,

NASS is just a house of rogues and will reap their reward in due course no matter d victim and sympathy card they are playing

Buhari has failed I agree, but don't have any personal interference with the senate. Reason he allowed the senate and house of rep choose their leader without interference.

Not the impunity days of PDP, when 16 is greater than 20 and speaker of the house being hunted like a grass cutter

Buhari is a tribal bigot, but his integrity is far above that of NASS
You really pity for members of NASS as if you will ever in your life get close to the level their kids operate. If anybody knows you bro you won't be ranting only on NL. There are better platforms that famous people talk and they'd be heard. You should rather pity for your miserable life and that of your wretched family. Thanks as you heed to my candid advice
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2018
...so the joint session is all about Saraki...he is just looking for an excuse to leave APC...Saraki should understand this is not Kwara state, but Nigeria..where he thinks, he can bully people for his own personal gain..this nonsense cannot happen under OBJ...

...i don't think the members of NA from the North will ever allow an impeachment proceeding to be enacted againt PMB...as noted in point 4, "the Speaker tactically remain silence during the joint session...
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2018
origima:

Babe,how will u feel if ur father is called an idiot by a bastard ?
and how does it feel when an almajiri only know nothing but to say Jonathan is corrupt even when he doesn't know who's Jonathan?
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Frankdamaxx:

Learn to communicate your message

he has to upgrade his grammatical adroitness ofcus but if our IGP, EFCC boss and the Dullard of Daura are as good as him, the ZOO would have been a better place for animals like u and their ilk
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
Just imagine this useless entity called NASS. undecided
in a useless country called ZOO
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2018
cashkid:

Go ask ur father how politics is played here in Nigeria.... U are still a kid! Its not about ranting on nairaland......Nothing will do Buhari......that's a fact! He will be more ruthless with anybody standing on the way of this anti corruption crusade!
please how many people were killed in the latest attack by herdsmen in Benue?
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:24am On Jun 06, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Obasanjo regime full of bully and deception

Ya' adua regime full of sickness

Jonathan regime full of theft and stealing

Buhari regime full of hate and antagonisms.

Youths minds are corrupt, what future does Nigeria have
buhari regime full of "all of the above"
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2018
seguno2:

Are YOU doing anything to get more men of honour with patriotic spirit that you say you need?
What exactly are YOU doing in this regard
Abi who are you expecting to get them for you?
the geographical enclave called Nigeria is the biggest ZOO mankind has ever seen and there is no redemption to her image if at all it has got any. solution get you visa and move to a saner clime suitable for human beings
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2018
Antipob777:
Only Igbos jubilates on threads threatening to impeach Buhari.

Even ojukwu and KANU in their graves knows such is not possible.

Shame on Igbos pigs and idiotic fools.
pls was awolowo responsible for your stupidity and the brown roof of Ibadan and ogbomosho? tafala belewa, almadu bello and muritala Muhammed can't even think in their grave because they died shameful death
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:35am On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

May be it is your household that is in recession.
chai I weep for the zoo and her animals
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:38am On Jun 06, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

You are not being honest, I know Buhari regime is full of hate and dishonesty but you gotta be kidding me to argue against the fact that Jonathan regime is the regime of theft and stealing in Nigeria history
he mentioned Baru, Babachial lawal, Abdurasheed Maina and executive secretary of NHIS Usman yusulf. what do you have to say about them bro. or were they Jonathan agent sent to ruin buhari regime
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:43am On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

No, your household.

Nigeria has been out of recession for over a year but lazy people would continue to use it as an excuse for their failure.

Get to work.
so the zoo was once in recession. who dragged the zoo into recession. as you claimed the zoo is out of recession has the price of petrol reduced to #87? has the price of indomie reduced. has the price if rice reduced. anyway I forgot you are either naive or a certified zombie so you can't understand.
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 12:50am On Jun 06, 2018
fyneguy:

Lol you are a learner
may buhari rule the zoo from now till he dies and yusulf takes over from him. I don't care. I pity young animals who still have faith in the zoo. he who expect nothing shall never be disappointed. the zoo has nothing to offer me. I have evolved enough to take care of myself and I enjoin friends of like minds to follow suit or better, put up plans and get out of the zoo that's the surest solution. weda atiku rules or Saraki impeaches the dullard is of no interest to a commoner. the only good thing about the event unfolding is that I watch it and read about it instead of watching Philippine movie
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by KratosCorp: 1:00am On Jun 06, 2018
No, I think that's why even if you like mint an angel from heaven and place him in Aso Rock as the president of Nigeria, there will still be no positive and sustainable change.

Mynd44:

Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 1:03am On Jun 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

How much were those items in 1999?

Go and work and stop blaming anyone for your predicament.
how can a sane person supporting APC, lai muhammed , galba shehu and the dullard tell someone to stop blaming people and start working. do you really know what you are saying? would you tell this to buhari to stop blaming Jonathan for his inability to satisfy Aisha in the other room. were the dullard and APC compelled to make those promises they made. remember APC is synonymous with blame. anyway I don't expect zombies to be ethical anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 1:08am On Jun 06, 2018
stickle:

increasing tax could mean that government wants to discourage consumption of the product, which i think is ok.
nice explanation, but increasing pump price means what? increasing the price of food stuff means what? increasing the exchange rate means what? increasing the brutality of headsmen means what, bro you have lots of explanation to make if you are out to defend this national disaster called buhari. you must be a fool before you defend this current government.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by Oxalic(m): 1:10am On Jun 06, 2018
onside:
Nigerians should not be carried away with NASS latest session. Be that as it may, NASS cannot get 2/3 votes to impeached Buhari.

I am realistic and straight on material. Buhari is a Muslim and of Northern extraction. Northern Muslims are more united when it comes to power and politics.

If you Understand, you know.

And Buhari will still deal with anybody that stand his way. Again if you know, you understand

And do you think all the Senators from the 'North' are Muslims?

And do you think all Muslim Senators are in support of Buhari?

Whenever shit is about to hit the fan, you guys resort to these pathetic lines of 'One North' and 'Muslim brotherhood'. You are subtly playing psychological strategy calling on 'Northern' Senators to support Buhari. But the so-called 'North' is already divided and severely wounded by the evil nature of Buhari himself.

Consider the Shi'ites and the MB (the so-called North Central). You are wrong if you think the North is still one

FYI. Saraki has the codes to treat Buhari's Bleep up and heaven will not fall. All this while, he has been shielding the incompetent man in the Villa.

This your comment is full of mediocrity.

By the way, the mediocrity of these Fulani Parliamentarians is highly nauseating. They are becoming a nuisance.
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 1:13am On Jun 06, 2018
Almaiga:

There have always been Emirs in Southern Kaduna long before El Rufai was born. The Emir of Jere, the Emir of Kajuru, and the Emir of Jama'a are all Emirs in Sothern Kaduna.
So carry your IPOB Propaganda out of this place.
Pained 5%
97% please how many were killed in zamfara attack last time and please try to protect the girls in you different IDPs from been raped and impregnated by the zoo armies.
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by searchlight: 1:18am On Jun 06, 2018
mu2sa2:
This theatrics from Saraki is just a prelude to his defecting to another party. And that will be his nemesis. If he did that, his re-election is not guaranteed given that he faces big opposition even in his native kwara unlike in the past.
and the dullard in aso rock will have smooth reelection you think? delusion
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by yazach: 2:19am On Jun 06, 2018
paulchineduN:
Oh my God!!! How did we arrive here? I sleep and wake up every morning pondering what made us up as a country. A particular section of a supposed country always want to lord it over the rest of the country even when they can't boast of human or mineral resources. Mark my words; Nigeria will never make any headway so long we are still forcefully 'yoked' with these people from the North. Hon. Abdulmumin Jubrin my foot.

Mark my words

When Nigeria get it right, hope you will be in Israel with your Jew masters.

Till then, make sure you undergo plastic surgery to look like Jews because I heard that they will start jailing blacks in their country
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 06, 2018
paulchineduN:

Ass licking Northerner, silly talk because u are silly

Piss licking easterner. grin
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by sokera: 3:45am On Jun 06, 2018
seguno2:

Are you a Nigerian?
Is Buhari administration not full of theft and stealing?
Have you forgotten about Babachir, Fayemi, Baru NNPC, Lai Mohammed etc?
Why are we in recession with so much suffering despite trillions in increased budget, increased fuel price despite lower oil prices, increased foreign exchange rate?
The theft and stealing under Buhari is unprecedented in the history of our country.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!
Do you have your PVC ready?
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVCs
you are educated illiterate, ppl like you should not be allowed to comment on issues ...
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by maasoap(m): 4:25am On Jun 06, 2018
Kingcesar:
Like play like play this guys will break nigeria presidental impeachment record with bahuri. Saraki always finds his way in Nigerian politics, eg the way he became the senate president alone with tell you the man is very intelligent undecided(If you have seen house of cards, Saraki is mr underwood of that series)

Are you a kid or just you just don't know anything about politics? Saraki became the Senate president because Buhari wasn't interested in who became the Senate president at the time, simple. Buhari didn't listen to Tinubu, he was saying that he he was ready to work with anybody.
Secondly, for you to even think that Nigeria president could be impeached showed that you didn't know anything. and on top of that, you think that Buhari, a phenomenon could be impeached! How exactly?
Re: Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement by mathinips(m): 4:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Baldish. Bubu Government is a bad government. So many problems: Economy, Security, non-development, Unemployment, Victimization, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Surround Venue Of NLC Meeting With FG / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.