Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,315 members, 7,900,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law (16084 Views)

President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States / APC Asks Mansur Mashi To Retract Comment On Buhari Or Face Recall / Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by PDJT: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2018
I’m also calling for the suspension of Sharia law, henceforth.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by AdamuAudu: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2018
DrGoodman:
This government has failed terribly.!

Can you imagine a defence minister trying to repel a proper constitutional act by the representatives of the people?

We warned you Nigerrians! Now see where your hate for Jonathan has taken you.
I voted Buhari too. Honestly no one knows that this man Buhari will turn out to be our greatest problems because many of us were thinking that Buhari, especially consifering the troubles of this world, his age, his level of civilizatin abi exposure and the serious voting force in his favour, I thought he will change his character even if he is a Fulani man. Yes, Fulanis will never love others outside his tribe, but we expect him to be a good man. But I strongly believe in the power of God Almight.y He will do something before this country will completely go down because of Buhari and his apc government. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by Manofvalor1: 11:28am On Jun 06, 2018
minister of cow defence
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by nwakibie3(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2018
vorigan:
...and those that attended the security meeting at Aso rock are;

1. Muhammad Buhari
2. Mansur Dan Ali
3. Ibrahim Idris
4. Muhammad Babagana Monguno
5. Ahmed Abubakar
6. Lawal Daura

..their recommendation; suspend a legally enacted law to appease the Fulani herdsmen.....In order words, the above mentioned m.orons have inadvertently implied that they are incompetent for they cannot protect citizens they swore to protect, rather the law has to be bent to comply with the wishes of the murderers!

Nigeria is indeed a weird country, how else can one explain the fact that the 6 characters mentioned above are products of quota system, yet they are our very best (according to Buhari) that sit in a security meeting to superintend over our security affairs??

ONE NIJIRIYA I HAIL

your post summarizes the shit hole we call country
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by Hennynitan17(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2018
I thought I will see one of those shameful ppl defending buhari to comment bt all of them dan run

I hope it is obvious to everyone now dt dis govermt cares only for d Fulani/hausa ppl

If this doesn't change thr mind... Then I wonder wat will

A government that doesn't value d life of its citizens is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by rejoice4eva(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2018
I think sharia laws also need to be suspended immediately for boko haram to cease fire. Brainless people.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by somito121(m): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2018
What people do not really understand in this cattle rearing is that they are privately owned and if anybody can show me federal govt. owned cattles then the law should be suspended. I still wonder why any cattle or its owner have not been arrested for breaking laws. You cannot go to a civilized country and see cattles roaming the roads. Its can cause accidents. Seriously they need to ban cattles from roaming the roads.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by chernest2002: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
A legitimate law should be scrapped because of criminals? Nigeria is heading to somewhere people never know.

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by 2016v2017: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
ugo4u:
We now know where the problem lies. Borno state government is busy demolishing hotels/ bet9ja shops allover the state and no one is complaining, Kano state government is running a parallel constitution yet no one bats an eyelid, now Benue sets up a law to protect her citizens and FG is hellbent on arm twisting them. From alleged move to convert Chiefdoms in southern kaduna to Emirates down to establishment of Cattle route/suspension of grazing law(for libyans)in Benue, all I can say is Benue and middle beltans, una good morning. MUMURIC will not see this anomaly.
Moreover na husband and wife matter wetin concern me..Ndi Ara
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by 2016v2017: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nightwolf1:
Buhari is killing innocent people in benue state with his terrorists brothers..

No going back on anti open grazing law.
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by 2016v2017: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
DrGoodman:
This government has failed terribly.!

Can you imagine a defence minister trying to repel a proper constitutional act by the representatives of the people?

We warned you Nigerrians! Now see where your hate for Jonathan has taken you.
Sometimes,honestly I do feel that Benue should reap what they sowed
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by Cjrane2: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Civil war is gradually coming.

Now Buhari's tactics is to use the Ministry of Defence to intimidate Nigerian state governors from implementing laws passed by their elected officials.

Okay oo, make we dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by themanderon: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
This simply shows that Buhari has his allegiance first to his Fulani killers then to Nigeria. How do we move ahead in this country when we have people with 16th century mentality ruling us? Imagine a minister of a so called republic asking a state to rescind it's law to allow for foreigners to come in and overrun them. Which kind of country and government are we cursed with? Its horrible . God deliver your children from these heartless Babylonians in power.

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by pedrilo: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pastor Osinbanjo I smh for u.
You keep quiet and allow these things to happen because of money and power!

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by Loanguyng: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Abi suspension of the country as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by RaptorX: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
Foolish and senseless Nigerians, didnt we warn you about this demonic man you voted for and put in aso rock. Even when he was appointing his brothers into all the sensitive security positions, you morons said his people are the only one suited for the positions. So why are you now lamenting, they just told you to your face that the herdsmen are first class citizens and you dont matter and what the hell you going to do about it.

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by Kingspin(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nigeria is rule by idiots.

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by CioAngels(f): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
It must not be suspended for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by true2god: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
vorigan:
...and those that attended the security meeting at Aso rock are;

1. Muhammad Buhari
2. Mansur Dan Ali
3. Ibrahim Idris
4. Muhammad Babagana Monguno
5. Ahmed Abubakar
6. Lawal Daura

..their recommendation; suspend a legally enacted law to appease the Fulani herdsmen.....In order words, the above mentioned m.orons have inadvertently implied that they are incompetent for they cannot protect citizens they swore to protect, rather the law has to be bent to comply with the wishes of the murderers!

Nigeria is indeed a weird country, how else can one explain the fact that the 6 characters mentioned above are products of quota system, yet they are our very best (according to Buhari) that sit in a security meeting to superintend over our security affairs??

ONE NIJIRIYA I HAIL
I cannot see any southerner on that list, even a Yoruba Muslim is not there, maka why?
Re: Mansur Dan Ali Calls For Suspension Of Grazing Law by coolscott(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2018
AdamuAudu:
I voted Buhari too. Honestly no one knows that this man Buhari will turn out to be our greatest problems because many of us were thinking that Buhari, especially consifering the troubles of this world, his age, his level of civilizatin abi exposure and the serious voting force in his favour, I thought he will change his character even if he is a Fulani man. Yes, Fulanis will never love others outside his tribe, but we expect him to be a good man. But I strongly believe in the power of God Almight.y He will do something before this country will completely go down because of Buhari and his apc government. Amen

It is not because he is a Fulani.

It is because he is a horrible Fulani man when it comes to political leadership.

Was Abacha not Fulani?

Even though we say he was a bad man, would he have tolerated herdsmen killing in his domain this way?

What about IBB. Would he have tolorated the kinds of things we are seeing here?

It had nothing to do with Buhari being a northerner or Fulani.

He is just a baaaad and ill-fitting northern fulani.

And we tried to let you guys see.

----------------
3 things that made me realize Nigerians were not as intelligent as I thought they were:

1). The mad rush (even by those that should know better) into MMM.
2). The way millions of Igbos rallied around Nnamdi Kanu
3). And this one actually came before the first two (the crowd of Nigerians that invested their persons into ensuring the emergence of the failure we all now endure as a Nigerian presidency).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accord Candidate, Imumolen Beats Kwankwaso, 13 Others In 'nigeria Decides' Poll / Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi / Vote For Competence Not Religion, Ethnicity: Obi Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.