Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,819 members, 7,879,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today (30076 Views)

Electoral Act Amendment Bill: Reps To Harmonise With Senate Today On Consensus / Senator Ben Bruce Presented Two Important Bills To Nigerian Senate Today / Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today by ainsworth45: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2018
mobile_App tutoring.

Re: Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today by naijacentric(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2018
DATABOSS:

How can you call me a scammer when you have zero proof. U dey think at all.. if i just come now call u bastard e go sweet u shey.. Omo.. No disturb me. 16gb every month for three months.. Makin it 48gb

See the screenshot of when i bin dey buy.. dey dere dey mumu yasef
No tag me again
u are still a scam if ur not u wont vex like dat anufia
Re: Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today by ElsonMorali: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2018
Ugosample:

We actually need a bicameral legislature

Nigeria is a big country

Its just that the cost of governance is too high, considering Nigeria is a poor country

Britain and America has more legislators per capita than Nigeria, but at least their economy can finance the house,
Nigeria case is another thing

The cost of governance is too high yet you insist that we need a bicameral legislature.

I'm sure you know that Nigerian legislators are the highest paid in the world or thereabout.

Nigeria may be the most populous nation in the world but no we don't need a bicameral legislature. Elect more into the house of reps but scrap the Senate.

That's my opinion.
Re: Photos From The Meeting Between House Of Reps And Senate Today by naijacentric(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
DATABOSS:

I dey vex cos it is insultive that it is 5500 i want to scam.. Like wtf.. me wey dey help people order stuffs from aliexpress.. Na 5500 ah wan scam.. mtchew
lol dar one sef dey enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption / Gombe: DSS Office Destroyed By Rainstorm, Gov Yahaya Commiserates / APC Reacts To Election Shift, Says It's “Highly Provocative”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.