Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,529 members, 7,888,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex (558 Views)

Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex by arinze198(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2018
The 16-year old marriage between a couple, Mr. Ibhanesebhor Matthew and his wife, Angela, has crashed after the man attacked and battered the wife for denying him sex for over two years in their matrimonial home in Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the alleged assault happened at their Obadore home in the Igando area of Lagos where they resided and had a property.

Mr. Matthew was angry and had lamented that he had not slept with his wife over the years as Angela told him that she did not have any emotional and sexual feeling for him any longer. However, they were still staying in the same house as a couple but were cooking, eating separately, not talking to each other and sleeping in different room for those years.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/man-batters-wife-denying-sex/

Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex by mimimile93: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
When a man pays bride price, he's entitled to that hole anytime any day..
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex by Ewuro4: 1:35am On Jun 07, 2018
mimimile93:
When a man pays bride price, he's entitled to that hole anytime any day..

Red flag alert grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Wow 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ For N33M With Pics / Nigerian In America Excited As He Receives His $1200 COVID-19 Stimulus Cheque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.