Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,089 members, 7,916,167 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Bragging About Her Smile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Bragging About Her Smile (2334 Views)

Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / BBNaija's Ka3na Insured Her Smile With N15M (Photos) / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Bragging About Her Smile by ayazor: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2018
Jackie Agyemang Appiah, a Canadian-born Ghanaian actress. For her work as an actress, she has received several awards and nominations, including the awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the 2010 Africa Movie Academy Awards; and Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2007. Jackie Appiah took to her Instagram page to share a very beautiful photo of hers with one of beautiful smiles saying she could give you one of her smiles if you don’t have one.

Here is the Instagram post:
http://www.vondanews.com/jackie-appiah-stuns-in-new-instagram-photo-while-bragging-about-her-smile/

Re: Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Bragging About Her Smile by itspzpics(m): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2018
She try
Re: Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Bragging About Her Smile by mustmust(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2018
in the other post anita joseph showing us her back side and now jakkie appiah or jakkie chan showing us her face.. and this will make fromt page ..what is happening to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Bragging About Her Smile by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
looks like davidos biitch with the ugly pussy
Dude what's with u and Davido
Re: Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Bragging About Her Smile by Itzpetersv: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
Good
Re: Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Bragging About Her Smile by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Extremely pretty
Re: Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Instagram Photo While Bragging About Her Smile by dominique(f): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
She does have a lovely smile

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Obafemi Martins Shows His New Mansion In Lagos (photos) / I Can’t Go A Day Without S*x, My Best Position Is Doggy Style’ – Lady Reveals / My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.