Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo (10640 Views)

Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
obowunmi:
BokoHoram will soon bomb the place.

Is that your next of action?....you will never succeed....

1 Like

Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by tallestcash: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
castrol180:
watching you and your government in 3D
You better stop watching and go apply for N-Power
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by kenrajmill(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Edoloaded:
This osibanjo Sabi lie sha, I pity the congregation wey the so called pastor dey preach to

This Edoloaded sabi saying rubbish sha, I pity the generation wey go come from him... Osinbajo is making progress and impacting the lives of many in the country, you are there shouting he sabi lie sha.
Idiot!
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
fear politics, it can turn an angel to devel

Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by tallestcash: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
princeade86:
the story of a pastor that turned politician.

Keep shut if you dont have anything good to say. It's not by force to comment
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
bigsunnel:
the below picture show the vice president with the beneficiary yesterday while he was Yola in Adamawa to lunch HUB technology. Youth are really been engage real much in this present administration. and believe more innovation, ideas will begin to emerge, for the betterment of this country.

show them more jare ..let them see and believe.....awon olodo
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by tallestcash: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
Omeokachie:
Lying liar
slowpoke! Must you comment? Mention one thing the VP said that is lie
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by kenrajmill(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Optional09:
How many young people in Ijebu and Anambra are benefiting from that opportunities?

It is a gradual process... Projects are done step-by-step.
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
If one tells me during 2015 election that this so called man of God could joined this evil politicians in lying I would've believe it
its a pity if this is what all you got to offer, you keep ranting instead of you to confirm from the people who the vp said were the beneficiaries......................sorry bro.....osinbajo is working and Nigeria is moving forward
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by tallestcash: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nukilia:
Fooling people over and over again

You are a fool forever that is why you can be over and over again
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Authoreety: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
If not for ur beauty eh... wetin I for do u now, e go be u like say caterpila jam u

Joylove2324:

how will you understand when your brain is full of relaxer
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by tallestcash: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
TheUbermensch:
This government would do something for 1000 people and say they are empowering the youth. Smh.

Are the one thousand you mentioned not Nigeria youth? Apart from other empowerment programmes initiated by this present administration N-Power alone has created employment for 200000 youths across the country and another 300000 youths are under training
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by kenrajmill(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bondinus:
Lies, all lies

Continue shouting lie, lie and lie... We'll continue benefiting from the good work this administration is doing while you continue ranting and shouting.
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Nukilia: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
tallestcash:
[s]
You are a fool forever that is why you can be over and over again[/s]

You need a psychiatric evaluation.
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Nukilia: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Deputy1111:

Have you ever make any enquiry to establish your fact that he is fooling people...dey there idiot...

You need help ASAP
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Optional09: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
tallestcash:

O boy don't be lazy. You cannot sit at home and be expecting people to come and be telling you the good work of government. Instead of wasting your data on nonsense you can easily log in to any of the site for government empowerment programme and apply to be a benefitiary

All these paid monkey thinks everybody is in their category. Ride on Mr Data. I support good governance not Buhari’s type
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by tallestcash: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
chuksjuve:
They are creating opportunities for young people to become online defender, propagandist and e warriors with their 30k BMC crew...

They re many on nairaland with several monikers..

I won't mention names...

Keep it up PYO ..

Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Authoreety:
If not for ur beauty eh... wetin I for do u now, e go be u like say caterpila jam u

wating you for do me?atleast you no go fit.....................
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by chuckdee4(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Officialkerr:
Am a student of Rivers state University.. Please i need your avail help financially, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 5th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid being a drop out.
Thanks God bless you.
Account details in signature

You registered 3 days ago and started begging, kwantinue

Be careful what you wish for
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Optional09: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
there are a lots of young people who knows what they are doing benefiting from this government while you are there talking about like mumu

I know new set of Buhari’s cyber giants has been reactivated. Election is around the corner, ride on benefactor
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Authoreety: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Joylove2324:

wating you for do me?atleast you no go fit.....................
u cnt b so sure swthrt.. unless u want to try
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by tallestcash: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
chuksjuve:
They are creating opportunities for young people to become online defender, propagandist and e warriors with their 30k BMC crew...

They re many on nairaland with several monikers..

I won't mention names...

Keep it up PYO ..

Animal talk by product of baby factory. Your hate comment has shown that you are a protestpreneurship who is on payroll of treasury looters. You have sold your conscience by taking 30k per month to go on social media to frustrate the good efforts of government
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Grayxme: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is incredible and applaudable....This is a Government that actually believes in the ability of young Nigerians...Kudos
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by chuksjuve(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
tallestcash:

Animal talk by product of baby factory. Your hate comment has shown that you are a protestpreneurship who is on payroll of treasury looters. You have sold your conscience by taking 30k per month to go on social media to frustrate the good efforts of government

You didn't pass any message rather you were just ranting out of the frustration of which I don't know who is responsibly for it..

Nice quoting me ..

Take a cold bath, get something to eat and sleep..
When you wake up, you'd feel alright ..

Thanks
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by chuksjuve(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=Optional09 post=68231847]

All these paid monkey thinks everybody is in their category. Ride on Mr Data. I support good governance not Buhari’s type [/quote

You have time responding to him..
Dude just created that account 1st of last month...
Employed to do his usual job of 30k BMC work..

1 Like

Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Your Opinion. Thanks for this. However, you should check our signature and reach out to us by clicking on the WhatsApp link or call us.
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by opeyemicollins(m): 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

I don't need to tell you if you are too blind to see it

your generations are blind to see the truth
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Authoreety:
u cnt b so sure swthrt.. unless u want to try
if i catch you ehn
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Aroyehunkayode: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Optional09:

I know new set of Buhari’s cyber giants has been reactivated. Election is around the corner, ride on benefactor
thank you,we are here ooo,our goal is to shut the mouth of idiots like you who sees nothing good about this administration but spreading lies to the people.
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Authoreety: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
Joylove2324:

if i catch you ehn

Lolsss

Pls jst showw.... lets c who will do d "catching"
Besides, to kisss u don dey hungry me! grin
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Optional09: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
thank you,we are here ooo,our goal is to shut the mouth of idiots like you who sees nothing good about this administration but spreading lies to the people.

I know your condition is critical, if you are happy selling your future for 30000 a month I am not. Think about your life; you can’t even get a mortgage loan as a citizen of Nigeria, what about car loan, personal loan, business startup loan. And you are supporting the people that put you in that condition.

You can’t even drive on good road, can’t live in a house without burglary, no healthcare.

If you don’t have access to these things you are a first class slave. I don’t pitty your condition.
Re: How We Are Creating Opportunities For Young People - Vice President Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Authoreety:

Lolsss

Pls jst showw.... lets c who will do d "catching"
Besides, to kisss u don dey hungry me! grin
lolz....keep dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judiciary Groans As Buhari Delays Judges’ Appointment - Punch / Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living / Court Orders Reinstatement Of NFIU Directors Sacked Over Tinubu, Atiku Probes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.