Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,759 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:12 PM

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) (42086 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by abbeyty(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Did i hear battered? It could be rough sex went wrong

Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by beeblack: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
By their names, you will know that they don't joke with it.

Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by lilyheaven: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
johnime:
There is a reason she did that. She might be circumciced and that experience alone is enought o not want to go touch a man.
Before you get married do Absolute disclosure
Female circumcision is very bad,
A sister once told me she can stay month to years without having the urge for sex.
But she just have to open leg for her husband.
For her, there is no pleasure in sex, hmmn

Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by czaratwork: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Na my village lady.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Ruthluv4(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
D man was no longer attractive n romantic
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by 2016v2017: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I support the beating because she has been collecting the goody bag from somewhere else while she's under the same roof with the man she call her husband.

☣ ☠

Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by 2016v2017: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Harrynight:
cry

In as much as I will always condemn this idea of laying ur hands on a woman, the woman got it all wrong saying she can't be having s**x with the husband since baby isn't coming, WHAT

Who says we only have s**x cos of making babies?

The truth is when a woman can comfortably denied her husband s**x for 2 solid years its obvious, she has an option!
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Ellabae(f): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wetin some girls dey give boys wen nor know their father house every time, Na married woman dey deny her husband. Not cool at all. Even the beating is also not cool
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
johnime:
There is a reason she did that. She might be circumciced and that experience alone is enought o not want to go touch a man.
Before you get married do Absolute disclosure
That is true, if I don't touch my wife for 2 years, she won't bother.

Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by johnime: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
It really terrible. My neighbors are currently facing this challenge.
lilyheaven:

Female circumcision is very bad,
A sister once told me she can stay month to years without having the urge for sex.
But she just have to open leg for her husband.
For her, there is no pleasure in sex, hmmn

Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by IDKadiri: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
I TIRE OH

MEANWHILE ITS A SIN IN THE CHURCH TO DENT YOUR SPOUSE SEX FOR NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON

emeijeh:
What's with the 0.3mp pictures?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by diczo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
she dey use am cook soup.
Evablizin:
Nawa oh,how can someone deny her husband sex for 2 solid years?

Although,i don't support the beating.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by LZAA: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Fourwinds: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
Wetin some girls dey give boys wen nor know their father house every time, Na married woman dey deny her husband. Not cool at all. Even the beating is also not cool
hmmmmm....that means something is wrong with the clit
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Zarazzini: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by dheilaw1(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
ipob terrorists again.. they will Coman spill venom now
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Ellabae(f): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm....that means something is wrong with the clit
cheesy Dr clitoris tell me what's wrong it
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by futurism: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
I replied you but didn't hear anything back?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by kmaster007: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
but why... don't he pay his Bride prices complete
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Fourwinds: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
it is either the clitoris is no more there or it is not responding to stimulus
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fourwinds:
it is either the clitoris is no more there or it is not responding to stimulus
Hmmmmmmn okay. Or perhaps she is cheating
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Fourwinds: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
Hmmmmmmn okay. Or perhaps she is cheating
yeah...maybe. .
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Gloriao(f): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dear Original Poster, if this information is true, then there is a need to hear from both parties to dig out more information before blaming anyone.

What I find disturbing is the issue of cooking separately. This could mean that there is more to the issue and it could be that that was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Not having another child all these years could have brought anxiety,psychological, and emotional trauma which could be as a result of how she must have been treated probably in a negative way.

Women generally, get turned on when coaxed in the right way. You don't expect to shout or talk badly to your wife without sorting the matter and expect making love to be so romantic afterwards.

I bet you, understanding men bring out the best in a woman in all ramifications.

Thank you.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
Evablizin:
Nawa oh,how can someone deny her husband sex for 2 solid years?

Although,i don't support the beating.

She didn't even state her reason. A well deserved flogging.

Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by vislabraye(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
To her it's a sin to separate after marriage but it's not a sin to deny her husband sex..

Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by zealkell(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2018
yemaldo:
Someone else is shining her Congo, two years without sex?

were you there?
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Ibrahim3307(m): 1:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Ellabae:
hmmm girls dey give boys hmmmm
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Ubongky: 6:46am On Jun 07, 2018
This is shameful bt true. This happens 2 be my former landlord & wife o.........Nawa o!!! so it has actually gotten 2'dis level. I no support any dem o i.e d beating & d denial of sex. Funny enough dis couple works in d same organization o. smileyThis is shameful bt true. This happens 2 be my former landlord & wife o.........Nawa o!!! so it has actually gotten 2'dis level. I no support any dem o i.e d beating & d denial of sex. Funny enough dis couple works in d same organization o.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Tecno66: 7:15am On Jun 07, 2018
She must be sorting out herself elsewhere.
profnigga:
op.. u sure
say
d woman stil
get hole

just asking
ni ooooo
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Gummybear1: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2018
Many things would've happened before it finally got to this.
Ubongky:
This is shameful bt true. This happens 2 be my former landlord & wife o.........Nawa o!!! so it has actually gotten 2'dis level. I no support any dem o i.e d beating & d denial of sex. Funny enough dis couple works in d same organization o. smileyThis is shameful bt true. This happens 2 be my former landlord & wife o.........Nawa o!!! so it has actually gotten 2'dis level. I no support any dem o i.e d beating & d denial of sex. Funny enough dis couple works in d same organization o.

A lot would've happened before it got to this.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) by Assassin101: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Igando reporter, CYRIACUS IZUEKWE on da beat

Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos / Choirmaster Rapes Female Chorister In Lagos / NDLEA Arrests Drug Baron Shipping $23m Narcotics To S’africa (pictured)