Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Agony Of An NPOWER Volunteer(nteach) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agony Of An NPOWER Volunteer(nteach) (337 Views)

Emergency Transfer Of 2016 NPOWER Volunteer In Ondo / The Agony Of Private School Teachers / We Speak Bad English Because We Only Hold ND, NCE Certificates -npower Volunteer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agony Of An NPOWER Volunteer(nteach) by Redomi(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2018
An Afternoon In The School
When will the bell ring, and end this weariness? How long have they tugged the leash, and strained apart My pack of unruly hounds: I cannot start Them again on a quarry of knowledge they hate to hunt, I can haul them and urge them no more. No more can I endure to bear the brunt Of the books that lie out on the desks: a full three score to mark Of several insults from parents and of blotted pages and scrawl Of slovenly work that #NPOWER have offered me. I am sick, and tired more than any thrall Upon the woodstacks working weariedly. And shall I take The last dear fuel and heap it on my soul Till I rouse my will like a fire to consume Their dross of indifference, and burn the scroll Of their insults in punishment? - I will not! I will not waste myself to embers for them, Not all for them shall the fires of my life be hot, For myself a heap of ashes of weariness, till sleep Shall have raked the embers clear: I will keep Some of my strength for myself, for if I should sell It all for #NOPWER, I should hate them - - I will sit and wait for the bell and Buhari for a permanent deal.
Re: Agony Of An NPOWER Volunteer(nteach) by eezeribe(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
This your post should be added to a chapter in the book of Lamentations in the Bible...
Sorry about the NPOWER situation.

(1) (Reply)

Induction / How To Apply for Wellcome’s Master’s Fellowships In Public Health, 2018 / 2 Kids Kidnapped Inside Catholic Church School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.