Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:00 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self (281 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by newsynews: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has penned down a letter to her younger self as she joins the WCW bandwagon. In the post, she thanked the younger version of herself for laying the foundation of everything she is now enjoying in her life as well as in her career.

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde wrote:

“My #Wcw . Never did this cause I thought it was narcissistic but today I will. It’s Okay. This lady right here … It’s crazy how you sometimes look back and see things differently isn’t it. You sometimes wish someone showed you then clearly what you now see today. Dear lady in this picture, I don’t know how you did it, but thanks.

Thanks for laying a good foundation that I enjoy today. Thanks for being so strong, so resilient , so focused. You were young but not reckless, sweet but not available , sometimes confused but never wandered . You had your own battles but fought them with grace… and Won. Even today, when I feel weak, I look at you and draw strength from you… it’s crazy ! Thank you . You’re my #WCW . #Lettertoayoungerme ”

https://www.wotzup.ng/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-letter-younger/

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Writes Letter To Her Younger Self by Barney11: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
Everything to be on the news.Isok grin

(1) (Reply)

Samklef Set To Give Out To Give Out 10k In Sole Challenge / Lasisielenu Rants About People Lying, Black Label / I’ve Been Proposed To 3 Times – Nicki Minaj Asked Ladies To Know Their Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.