Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol (1389 Views)

When You Wear Your Favourite Outfit But Nobody Is Feeling It (pic) / Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture / Which Is The Best Feeling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Madukaele(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2010
yes i have disvirgined, i was disvirgined by God, like he said in john 3.16, for God so love dey world, . . , we all know d message. i have had d best encounter with my father in heaven (covenant wise) dis is d best feeling ever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Flashfast1: 11:40am On May 31, 2010
Madukaele:

yes i have disvirgined, i was disvirgined by God, like he said in john 3.16, for God so love dey world, . . , we all know d message. i have had d best encounter with my father in heaven (covenant wise) dis is d best feeling ever grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why the blasphemy or is there no other name in this world for you to joke with? I find this really offensive angry angry
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by ElRazur: 11:44am On May 31, 2010
No. It is funny if you can read the wits in it. Gosh, people need to calm down with their obsession with God.

@OP

Good on you, aint nothing about the word of God that can beat Sexxxxxing a woman or having a quickie.  Good luck to you. Come back here when you experience that.
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Madukaele(m): 11:45am On May 31, 2010
Flashfast1:

Why the blasphemy or is there no other name in this world for you to joke with?   I find this really offensive  angry angry
mentality dey kill u, so u cant understand simple english, u think disvirgin have to do with se-x alone, get a life,  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Flashfast1: 11:59am On May 31, 2010
@ElRazur
I get what he is trying to say, however I refuse to come to terms with it cos the context is not right.

Madukaele:

mentality dey kill u, so u cant understand simple english, u think disvirgin have to do with se-x alone, get a lifetongue tongue tongue tongue
I'll get one if you simply get a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word tongue . If you wanted to say you had an awesome experince with God why not say so instead of using the word disvirgin. Call me oldskool if you like but I just don't like the way some people tend to make God look so human and small. angry Now you are making your experience with him sound like a sexual encounter. I think guys should be really careful about what they say sometimes angry
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 31, 2010
Madukaele:

mentality dey kill u, so u cant understand simple english, u think disvirgin have to do with se-x alone, get a life,  tongue tongue tongue tongue

If your post wasn't about what it appears to be, you wouldn't have posted it in this section - meaning if you meant you've just found God, this would be in the Religion section.

You're just back-pedalling, and trying without success to justify what you've posted.
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by lysaa(f): 1:08pm On May 31, 2010
maybe thats his perception of coming into a union with God. .Christ and the Church, Bride and Groom. .which sounds crazy so he felt the best place it could be spued out is this section.

The word Disvirgin is somehow out of place tho.
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Madukaele(m): 1:32pm On May 31, 2010
Siena:

If your post wasn't about what it appears to be, you wouldn't have posted it in this section - meaning if you meant you've just found God, this would be in the Religion section.

You're just back-pedalling, and trying without success to justify what you've posted.
open ur bible to songs of solomon, like u hardly read ur bible, songs of slolmon isnt it romance btw us and holyspirit. , silly thing embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by lysaa(f): 1:58pm On May 31, 2010
OH. just when i thot i was helping!
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Teeco(m): 2:38pm On May 31, 2010
where is the JOKE angry
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by EfemenaXY: 4:54pm On May 31, 2010
This joke is sooooo not funny angry
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by romsky: 5:18pm On May 31, 2010
waste of tym, space & argument
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Madukaele(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2010
ask moderator oo, i put d topic for romance he carry am cum here.
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Ben13: 5:32pm On May 31, 2010
how is this romantic?
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 31, 2010
Madukaele:

open your bible to songs of solomon, like u hardly read your bible, songs of slolmon isnt it romance btw us and holyspirit. , silly thing embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue

I couldn't care less about your insults. At least the moderator thought the same as myself, and a lot of others - your thread's a joke, that's why it's landed here.

I wonder who the silly one is now?
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by NET1(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2010
Is this the point at which I grab a Gun and shoot ur brains off for being so unfunny and blasphemous?
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Madukaele(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2010
oo yea men of little brain, how long will i tarry with u, undecided undecided undecided,
.NET:

Is this the point at which I grab a Gun and shoot your brains off for being so unfunny and blasphemous?
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 31, 2010
Madukaele:

yes i have disvirgined, i was disvirgined by God, like he said in john 3.16, for God so love dey world,  . . ,  we all know d message. i have had d best encounter with my father in heaven (covenant wise) dis is d best feeling ever  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Humour is a very, individual thing. What you may find hilarious may be deathly boring for others. I find your post really boring, do you need a job?
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by StudioCFR(m): 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2010
chai,

sting u bad no be small hehehe
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Abbygyal(f): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2010
ElRazur:

No. It is funny if you can read the wits in it. Gosh, people need to calm down with their [b]obsession [/b]with God.

@OP

i will rather be obssessed with the Almighty God than be obssessed wiv anything else. So i clearly dont see your point.
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by lysaa(f): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2010
yey! Abbygal don yan!
But err. .I missed that part. .Since when did u start getting obsessed about Almighty God? tongue
Re: Finally I Have Disvirgined. U Guy Didnt Tell Me Is D Best Feeling.lol by Catchfire1: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2010
sting_224:

Humour is a very, individual thing. What you may find hilarious may be deathly boring for others. I find your post really boring, do you need a job?
Madukaele:

This is how start a joke

You (madukaele): knock, knock

Me: who is there?

You (madukaele): I'm so

Me: "I'm so" who?

You (madukaele): I'm so boring!

Everyone: haha haha , grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dann1 Vs Ben 10. Npjc Vs Projan / Got This On My Fb Update This Morning: So So So So So Funny: Lolz / Baboon! (are U Surprised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.