Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,669 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Ini Edo Busted! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Busted! (31679 Views)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Ini Edo Busted By Her In-law Over Divorce Saga Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Busted! by slimghost(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2007
you people should leave Ini Edo alone,nobody holy pass.
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Sonye(f): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2007
All actresses are the same. Luckily for some, theirs have been kept hidden. That doesn't change her beauty or the fact that she gets good roles that'll fish her GOOD money. Ini U GO GIRL.Ur my best actress(for now)
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by prinnie(f): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2007
ini is a nice gal,wats up wit u guys am sure she's repented now,,sooooooooooooooooo,i guess u shud kip your fingers crossed on this matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by prinnie(f): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2007
HI
as i said i love Nigeria so so so much and i wanna be an actress, pliz let mi hear 4rom any Nigerian including ini,,,,,,,,,,,,am a ugandan of 16!!!!!!!!!!!!ope 2 hia 4rom u soon>>>>>>>>>
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by spade: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2007
Ini Edo's Controversy?! undecided

I have never been so indifferent in my whole Life
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by 9ja4eva: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2007
Ini doesnt look too real sha bt its her life
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by spade: 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2007
All I have to say is this:

Everybody has his or her own skeletons in the closet or their own dirty faults.
You are only a respected gentleman if you haven't been thoroughly investigated.
Check out Anita Hogan and those pictures of hers. Who would have thought her sex life was like that.
So I don't think anybody should criticize anyone because you may never know who really is twisted.

Fini
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by 9ja4eva: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2007
Lol.Thats a good piece.Anitas own was blackmail shey?
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by izzau(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2007
na job!! all of una ya'll gat skeletons in ur cupboards ,so just pleaase just drop dat! u knw fans are always happy 2 no a star does wat dey do on a dialy base , so dey can sit back and say " i told ya' she aint perfect afterall" get a life! and , michelin how can i get them 2 use ma house in 9ja movies do i hav 2 audition? cuz i think it's rewarding grin

Re: Ini Edo Busted! by 9ja4eva: 3:23am On Mar 03, 2007
Na true sha cos dem get their life.
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by awoof(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2007
honestly this is not good for her flourishing career. Jumping from one scandal to the other will maker lose many of her fans
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by 9ja4eva: 7:07am On Apr 27, 2007
LOL

U crios
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2007
Not fair.
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Munyaradzi: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2007
Stay awy from her woo, she is too good for that woo
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by suze(f): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2007
Calabar girl! Na wah o. Forget it ini is loose. I  know some people that are close to her.A cousin's uncle of mine has had her already. Ini can f**k a guy shes not dating even if shes not gaining anything substansial. As in just for the fun of it. I know what I'm saying.
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Seun(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2007
Let her be 'loose' if she wants to. The men sleeping with her, including your cousin's uncle, are equally 'loose'!
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by suze(f): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2007
Abi o, na her own toro be dat.
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by pilas: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Bblak(f): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2007
she should watch it before she become a slave to sex o.Good names are better than Silver and Gold .
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by suze(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2007
Seun:

Let her be 'loose' if she wants to. The men sleeping with her, including your cousin's uncle, are equally 'loose'!

Before nko.Hes loose now. It takes 2 to tango.

But the thing is that unfortunately in Africa and Nigeria where we happen to find ourselves, nobody will say the guy is loose.If the guy sleeps around especially if he now beds a celebrity, he's a good player. But if the girl sleeps around she's loose and a LovePeddler and she doesnt have dignity.

No be so.Na so we see am o.But she should take it easy o, because aid no dey show for face
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by concrete: 4:03am On Sep 27, 2007
suze:

Before nko.Hes loose now. It takes 2 to tango.

But the thing is that unfortunately in Africa and Nigeria where we happen to find ourselves, nobody will say the guy is loose.If the guy sleeps around especially if he now beds a celebrity, he's a good player. But if the girl sleeps around she's loose and a LovePeddler and she doesnt have dignity.

No be so.Na so we see am o.But she should take it easy o, because aid no dey show for face

ITA with this statement. Thanks for posting wink
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by Bblak(f): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2007
I'm dissapoited because she's one of my favourite nollywood actress.but i think the earlier she holds it down a bit the better for her so as not to become a slave to sex and she shld also remember that good names are always better than silver or Gold.A word they say is enough for the wise. lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by 9ja4eva: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2007
She sef must survive
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by andymat2: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2008
I write from South Africa, the only thing I can tell you is that she is sexy as hell, some guys would not mind making her a wife. She is sexy and she knows it, I mean look @ Beyonce do I hear guys complaining, hell no, Leave the girl alone now, Let her be, Ini if Nigeria is becoming to small for you then fly to South Africa and look for me, andymat2@gmail.com
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by 9ja4eva: 6:08am On Jan 18, 2008
She 2 tight,
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by dada22(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2008
MA HOUSE IS FREE & GUD 4 AN ACTING LOCATION,

SO LET INI OR ANY ODA FYNE ACTRESS COME
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by waterworks(f): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2008
mike? that yellow boi abi? i swear that boy get one skinny bitch for london wen im dey follow up and down ohh, and that day she was boasting for me undecided undecided hope shes on nairaland grin grin hehehe
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by pizy: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2008
abeg mak una leave my girl alone, cheesy she is too pretty that is why all the men married or not are not keeping their boboy under their trouser. l love u girl kiss
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by hotangel1: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2008
hey vanillaice this is MARY NIGGA talkin i cant come der personal talk to u. coz im in IRELAND but im sure dat my msg can com to u. girl u started good but u changed u languege if we can shout our holes wat r u gonna shout oh dont tell me ur a bent. beutyful girl like u.
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by moisexy: 12:34am On May 15, 2008
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by ellaluchi: 7:51pm On May 15, 2008
When would people stop peddling rumours that cannot be substantiated.The other time it was that ini was caught in London with Cocaine.All these turned out to false.My dear this INI is a human being like u ,my advice to everyone is to always do to others what u would want others to do to u.
Re: Ini Edo Busted! by sima(f): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2008
ehm. . .have i posted in here before undecided
anyaw. . . .nice pix of her u gat dere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of DJ Cuppy And Davido At His 30BillionConcert In London / Naira Marley Blasts Fan Who Said He Will Not Sell Out His Tickets / Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.